3.5 update preview screenshots (part 1)

Haven’t they always? Isn’t that what determines what weapon shows in the shop each week?

Indeed, now those are two rather interesting pieces of information.

We know that weapon types are used to align specific weapons with various new class Champion traits (sorcerer with tomes were mentioned on the stream).

But why would weapons also have kingdoms assigned to them? That part was left out from the stream. The plot thickens… :popcorn:

That’s quite true, but what about all the weapons that aren’t bought in the shop that were shown on the stream, like this one that is obtained from mana mastery?

It’s just flavor text, right? :thinking:

1 Like

As much fun as this Socratic method approach is, I’m more intrigued by the red number in that weapon image. Despite my forums flair, I haven’t been able to beta test. Has there been any information publicly revealed about that red number changing dynamically based on the state of the board or troop stats?

All the redish-purple color on the number means is that in the weapon’s active ability description, that number is modifiable based upon the player’s magic stat, just as it is on live now.

If you are talking about things like Ubastet’s “sum all player’s and enemy’s attack stats”, then I don’t believe so. I’ll go check on beta for a quick second… nope.

1 Like

Come dance with me, cant wait for next update, can we??!?

3 Likes

Darn. Thanks for checking. Maybe they’ll squeeze that into 3.6.

couldnt figure out his question un till you said this,since…looks like a magenta type color to me xD

I’m in the correct third of the color wheel. Close enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hum… 3 mandatory tasks to level up? Meh.

Looking forward to be blocked on level X because I don’t have a Pet level 20 of kingdom Y… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I can think of five reasons to give weapons a kingdom.

1: Restrict weapons based on kingdom for an event.
2: Acquiring kingdom weapons help level a kingdom up.
3: Hero gains kingdom of weapon he is using.
4: Match hero class kingdom with kingdom weapon for bonus.
5: Give a bonus to weapons from certain kingdom for an event.

5 Likes

no more mang for raids n invasions :frowning:

3 Likes

At least one of those is close to something I know to be true about 3.5.

Any console player noticed pc only get gold for opening gems chest during daily task?

On console we get gems, i hope it doesn’t mean console will get daily task nerf?

Kinda suck if this happen cause pc got code and console will never get them

3 Likes

I wish they would take the new class mode and replace raid boss, instead of making it GW every 4 weeks. Hopefully, I just misunderstood that it was going to work that way. Raid boss is so miserable and I made it on the leader board of suffering this week too. I regret spending thousands of dollars (VIP 14) on this game now that VIP keys are so hard to ever use because you have to spend gems on so many other things.

Check out my huge gem stash! 19 whole Gems. I spent my last 1000 on raid boss. Every raid boss week I consider quitting, but at least I got my worthless major orb of growth. To think that back in the day I spend 18,000 gems and 9K glory keys to chase a single imp.

I used to be able to play when I wanted, but with all the new modes and how many hours you have to suffer through raid boss, it’s like a job just to keep up. The idea of adding daily tasks on top of that has me really scared. Am I the only one that’s feeling overwhelmed and under pressure? I love pets but they add to it too.

11 Likes

Pretty sure codes were live and working for Xbox for a VERY short window (a few hours). Sony said no free stuff on their network so it was disabled, and they have been disabled on Xbox ever since for console parity. Official dev response is always legal reasons… An vague inaccurate statement when applied to all consoles, but completely accurate when applied to a single particular console.

2 Likes

Class events will be a week-end event so will be in the rotation of Gnome and Bounty Events.

3 Likes

Cool stuff, BUT an upgraded dawnbringer? H#LL No!! people spam the usage of that already Dawnbringer,Psion and ubastet is already on my NOPE won’t fight them ever list.

those are all so easy to kill. lol
fight em all :smiling_imp:

Parity is a lie. Sony players can get over 4000 diamonds per month without spending any real $.

Thousands of Xbox players miss out because of stupid Sony.

3 Likes

didn’t they fix that yet?