3.5 Patch Notes

It’s the third class trait, you’ll find it in the traits section.

5 Likes

of course, it is! thank you very much @Fourdottwoone, I mixed it all up :see_no_evil:

Since VIP chests are so expensive, would it be an option to throw in an ingot on top of the current contents? Something like 90% chance for epic, 9% chance for legendary, 1% chance for mythic? That might also add an incentive for players to do enough shopping to actually reach VIP 5 for VIP chests.

8 Likes

Underrated change. Thank you for this!

1 Like

Where? I don’t see it.

As the Invasion event had already started, likely in the store starting with the next Raid event.

2 Likes

Replace the donkey with an Bear/Urska, we already know the dragons of Krystara have unusual curiosity … → T.M.N.D.T - PC/Mobile Event

4 Likes

Welcome back Ivar. :clap: I didnt know that you still played the game.

I just checked the update to see all the buzz… So far great direction and poor execution.

We have to disagree then. Enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed the new background on Apocalypse troops? Or am I imagining things, cause it sure looks different to me! Looks really cool and makes the troops look even scarier, lol

And looks like guardians and imps got a new background as well.

7 Likes

Nice, pets now have a level up symbol in the roster whenever they are eligible. Shouldn’t this show up somewhere in the patch notes?

8 Likes

I noticed all my kingdoms that I had not completed the quests in were dropped to zero except for Zaejin which stayed at 2 stars. I can’t find anything in the patch notes on it. Should I be reporting this as a bug?

Game no longer windows xp supported right? Because since update it doesn’t launch anymore.

I’m surprised it even worked this long.

1 Like

So, do we get one ingot for every PVP battle? I just started playing 3.5, and am about 20 PVP battles in, and I have gotten 1 ingot (common, ultra-rare, rare) from every battle. So do the notes, “Randomly from a PVP battle” mean that you get 1 ingot of random variety per PVP battle, or is it supposed to be you randomly get any ingot on some PVP battles?

3 Likes

It’s random but, yes

1 Like

Yes every battle and here’s proof on the variance of rarity :wink:

18 Likes

That answers my question about if you can get Mythic from PvP lol

1 Like

So small fix needed: in class description, it is impossible to see what type you become (elf, wildfolk, Beast, etc) until you pick the class and look at the hero.