3.5 feedback and suggestions

Wow. How did I not see that? I went to the hero card and thought I checked all the tabs. Thanks Macawi - I withdraw my complaint!

5 Likes

I was a bit baffled by all of the random troop type support on the talent trees. Apparently the Mechanist doesn’t get the talent that buffs mechs, that’s on some other talent tree.

Would it be possible to have all talents that affect a troop type affect the troop type of the class instead? So, all talents of the Mechanist that affect a troop type affect Mechs, all talents of the Bard that affect a troop type affect Wildfolk, etc.

For one this makes the bonuses much more relevant, and they will always effect at least the hero itself. Another benefit is that this will introduce some nice variations between classes that share a particular tree.

5 Likes

2 suggestions:

Make a page that has a list of all kingdoms. Make each kingdom clickable so we can dive in and make changes. The reason for this suggestion is that clicking through all kingdoms on the map is tedious. Especially when you’re going through them to verify power levels, etc.

Please remove the 50 gem purchase limit to change classes. Since we need to use them more in-order to get them powered up. changing them seems warranted at this time to allow new players to test and experiment.

1 Like

Minor UI point… it’s unhelpful having to click the third (traits) page of the enemy Hero to get the pop-up with their class and long list of talent effects… surely this can appear always if the enemy Hero is selected…?

Edit:

Also musing… the hero talents are just a large set of assorted extra traits - probably they should get disabled by Stun status?

Since now we have ingots, they shouldnt be also attenaible in Treasure Hunt like any other in-game resource?

Sorry if somebody already pointed that.

6 Likes

While we are at it, it would be nice to have an Explore equivalent for ingots.

3 Likes

Dont think would happen, just like Explore doesnt provide Glory.

well… lets put some glory in it !!!

A serious suggestion: can we have an indicator on the kingdom where power leveling is possible (and not blocked because of a missing mythic for example)? Like for troops.

Because right now I have to click on every kingdom to check which I can upgrade or not…

10 Likes

Can anyone explain to me why the Pet Rescue event features a timer in the event now but a Tribute timer can’t be done? They seem very similar in concept to me.

Another suggestion, there’s enough filler bonuses that could be added to pets that no pet should ever be cosmetic. It couldn’t hurt to add unique bonuses (like the ones postulated on stream) or just things like more gold/souls/xp flat gain instead of %, tribute %, tribute amount, map turns, glory gained in pvp, % chance increase for rarer ingots etc. I’m not the dev, so whatever they decide.

6 Likes

From the 3.4 feedback and suggestions thread

@Cyrup The pet event rewards. I think if we finish the final battle even if it’s a few seconds late we should get the pet. I remember when I posted that I had just logged on and had 7 minutes left of the rescue and I got to the final battle but had some serious bad luck it took a while and I finished with only 1 troop left but I did win and then when I got my mail for unclaimed rewards I only got the first 7 rewards.

2 Likes

I would totally spend more gems than I ought to if there were a pet whose bonuses went

• Rare ingot chance increased by 20%
  • Ultra-rare ingot chance increased by 30%
  • Epic ingot chance increased by 40%
  • Legendary ingot chance increased by 50%
  • Mythic ingot chance increased by 60%

If the chance for an L/M ingot is 1:500 and 1:1000 respectively, even these generous-sounding bonuses make the chances 1:333 and 1:625. Given the number of players with level 15-20 pets, this would hopefully leave the in-game economy mostly intact while still (strongly) encouraging players to spend gems in the store.

3 Likes

Feels like I’m repeating myself :smiley:

Give an option to exchange orbs in the soulforge: 3 orbs + souls for 1 good orb we actually need!

6 Likes

That new background for Apocalypse troops looks cool;
Daily tasks I find okay;
There is a lot of potential to be had in new hero traits system, but I can name exactly 50 reasons why so much of this potential can hardly be extracted…I suppose you guessed it right if you thought every last one of those reasons began with a letter G. I find it really hard to believe there are actual game-code breaking reasons that prevent sorting out hero class issue, it rather seems there are some hidden agenda we’re not being told about;

Weapon upgrades…this is the tricky part. Though sounding interesting on paper, the actual implementation is…meh, at best.
I’m not impressed by predetermined set of upgrades, especially when those upgrades include “do random gem stuff”. Those are absolutely last traits I would want to deliberately add to my weapon and, I think, that is also true for the most part of the playerbase. What if there was a dropdown menu and players could choose which weapon tweaks to add?;
And weapon upgrades necessary for kingdom stars - I’m not quite sure how to feel about this. Those few of my kingdoms that require this for the next level are currently impossible to upgrade anyway because there are not enough troops and other whatnot, but other players, however, will be having a hard and frustrating time;
Also, awarding ingots in PvP and Arena only (are there other means to obtain them at the moment?) sort of shuts out players who don’t play these modes for one reason or another, doesn’t it? It’s either you play what we order you to play or no further advancing for you, pal.

One more thing I just remembered. Total number of victories in the hero class page seems to be gone. Now one to manually note down all ones battles if one wants to make statistics of gnome event, for example.

4 Likes

Omg the freaking kingdom leveling is ludicrous…can’t level certain kingdoms unless u have a legendary troop from there(karakroth) or upgrade a weapon which there is only legendary or mythic weapons(ghulvania) like wtf seriously so I’m guessing that one legendary out of all is just going to pop up out of nowhere huh…I had a system before I grind get my souls up then level the kingdom I wanted to level now I have to hop from one kingdom to the next going do I have the arcanes or the souls…lord forbid it ask for a weapon upgrade with ingots above ultra rare…not sure this was thought out properly in the least

5 Likes

When receiving an Ingot in the Victory screen its rarity should match its rarity. A Rare Ingot will display with a White common border. I assume this minor issue is the same across all Ingots.

Note that this is the way it works for the Traitstones: they match the rarity.

Some weapon upgrades give +magic when magic do nothing.
Exemple: the Lost Grimoire actually have 3 tier that grants + magic, but magic has no influence on it’s spell. :flushed:

6 Likes

Also, Prey Seeker question.
It deals double on Hunter Marked ennemies.
The last upgrade Marks all ennemy.
So which happens first? Will this weapon automatically deal double true damage ?

Approaching level 400, maxed out all kingdoms to level 10, have the vast majority of them up to three-star rating to help with greatly improved tribute. A lot of time and effort, but worth it because I love this game… and now the goal-posts have been moved? Suddenly all my kingdoms need to be four-star for double tribute chance? This change couldn’t have been timed worse for me. Very disappointing, to put it very mildly.

And as others have said the change in requirements now to further upgrade kingdom ratings, particularly through traitstones, is crippling.

As an aside could there be an option that allows players to turn off the audio for “mana surge” or simply have a sound instead of some guy shouting “mana surge!” every five seconds? Long overdue.

2 Likes

Now that crafting Ingot from 10 of lower rarity ones is now a big thing. Can we have separate tab in soul forge for Ingot? It’s getting a bit messy there in “other” tab with other stuffs.

Also, could we have some way to craft Ingot from traitstone? It could be useful for crafting Ultra-Rare Ingot and higher, consider most drop will be Common and occasionally Rare. This would make upgrading high rarity weapon a bit easier, and solving the traitstone overflow problem.

Something like

• 60 Minor Traitstones, 10 for each color + 200 souls = 1 common Ingot
  • 60 Major Traitstones, 10 for each color + 300 souls = 1 Rare Ingot
  • 60 Runic traitstones, 10 for each color + 400 souls = 1 Ultra-rare Ingot
  • 6 Celestial Traitstone + 500 souls = 1 Epic Ingot
  • Legendary and Mythic could stay as it is, as they’re a very rare prize.
3 Likes