3.5 feedback and suggestions

I think Kingdom tasks need rebalancing. I feel that Kingdom Power leveling has gone form being smooth, flowing, and free-form, to being very rigid and structured.

Additionally, it will take new players the following Ingots (by my count) to level all Kingdoms to 5 Stars:
180 Legendaries,
108 Epics,
112 Ultra-Rares,
294 Rares,
122 Commons.

Possible solutions:
Rotate older low-rarity weapons through the forge,
Rearrange tasks into a more suitable order (possibly customizing per Kingdom),
Put all tasks for each Kingdom into one list that players can tackle in any order.

I favour the third idea the most, out of all of them.
Please look into it. This area really looks like it needs a rework.

1 Like

100% agree. I think they just ran out of time and thats why you see this insanity to Buff Raksha when you are playing Dragon class, or Mech when playing a Knight. Oh well, I hope they add a racial category and clean up the color categories.

I can see talents being tweaked and changed and added and removed as needed in the future.

The biggest issue has been crossed, getting it into the game. Tweaks will always happen later. As its all used more, and data is collected on whats used, whats ignored, what needs to be changed and balanced, Im sure it will be.

The same as with troop balances.

2 Likes

If you stick with the generalized talent trees then please do some serious reordering for some of the classes.
How the hell could Titan class end up not having the Storm tree and get Wind instead? I really hope this is a simple mistake on your part and not actually intended, else i just don’t know what to think of that mess.

1 Like

I do wonder if perhaps they wanted to prevent too much synergy between Heroes and other Troops. Maybe they thought that if each class got all the Talents it should logically have, the resulting teams might be too strong?

1 Like

Well some trees made it to the classes they were specifically designed for, Archer and Assasin for example fit perfectly thematically (Forest, Cunning, Shadow, Death…) and synergize well enough with the perks in them.
Then you have Storms that is literally the Titan class tree, thematically and mechanically and it is not in the Titan Class…:man_shrugging:

@Saltypatra @Cyrup Sorry for the annoying tag, but could you please confirm whether the Titan Class not having the Storms tree is intended or just an oversight.
It seems like the best fit for the class of all the trees, in every regard, mechanically and thematically, so i am wondering about that… a lot.
Thanks in advance.

Inconsistent wording?

2 Likes

as a 3.5 feedback/suggestion, for how many mythic and legendary weapons there are and all of the future hero classes coming out that will have their own mythic weapon, it couldn’t hurt to up the drop rate of the higher rarity ingots just a tiny bit…

or if Dawnbringer is supposed to be some super weapon that’s supposed to take forever to upgrade with ingots, then don’t lump the class weapons as Mythic weaponry…

1 Like

So if I don’t do the daily tasks because they are extremely bad, I only do 1 because I change it, the others appears again today?

So, I see i.m forced to do them if I want new ones next day.
:wave::rage:

3 Likes

Excellent with this one…

… and now it’s got the other one.

2 Likes

I just wanted to drop some feed back as a new player. I’ve been playing for just over a month on XBox so even the old stuff is still new to me.

Things I like about the past update:
I love the talent trees over the old system. It’s clear about what it does and allows you to switch based on your objective.
I like being able to upgrade weapons with a currency that doesn’t involve spending souls. Earning souls is very difficult for a newer player and we have to spend them on EVERYTHING! It’s nice not to have to divvy them up more.
Daily Tasks!!! I’ve had these all along being on XBox, but have found this really helpful. With so many things to do it allows me to focus on some key tasks. It has also become my primary source of gems.

Things I don’t like about this past update:
The new Power level systems has been a huge gold nerf to new players. I understand having our kingdoms reset to zero if we haven’t completed the Quests. The second level makes sense for what a new player should be working on. On the third level: Get a weapon, get two epic troops, unlock 3 traits on 4 troops. One of these things is not like the others! Arcane stones are not something a new player will have much of. We don’t have “farming” teams yet. Our rate of accrual for stones and souls is very much different then a veteran. I’ll get maybe 3,000 souls a day and 2 or 3 arcane stones. I could farm more if I had better troop, I could get better troops if I could get into a better guild, better guilds don’t want you if you can’t contribute a good amount of gold. Do you see the problem? You accidentally created a game wall that will prevent new players from advancing to a point they’ll spend real money on the game.

Suggestions:
I would love to see some games targeted to new players with prizes being souls, stones, or these Mythics I’ve heard tell of. Have it event based and the only troops you can use are ones that started as commons.

3 Likes

I have only on thing to add:

Please, please please please with sugar on top. Push your updates at the reset time and not mid-week.
This time around it went quite horrible as most of the playerbase already was at PVP rank 1 and collected a major amount of guild tasks and raid/invasion rewards.

The additional rewards (or currencies) you added in 3.5 is what we are missing by now.
cough getting punished for playing the game an a Monday?

Or do we have to file a ticket with missing rewards?

4 Likes

Just a suggestion, have you tried Arena? The entrance fee might seem large at first, you’ll easily get that back though, even if you just win the first fights. Soul payout is huge, with a little bit of practice and a soul armor donned you’ll average a few hundred souls for each fight. You also don’t need to worry about your roster, it’s not based on what you own, troops given to you are all set to level 15 for an equal playing board.

1 Like

This is a very valuable information to be considered. Most parts of the update could be ignored by the endplayers that wouldn’t need (which doesn’t means we wouldn’t desire) proper upgrades in all talent’s trees and weapons as well as some basic resources.

Sure, resources can stockpile eventually, but now that PC/Mobile have daily tasks the players are supposed to invest in more troops than before in order to complete all or most of said tasks.

I appreciate the suggestion. I have done Arena, but feel I can’t focus on it. My two priorities are finishing all the kingdom quests and PvP battles. A match usually takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to play. I know there are teams for doing this faster. I just don’t have all the pieces yet.

1 Like

The new Kingdom power system is unfair because it makes it harder (or in some cases impossible) for newer players to get where veterans allready are.

If it was possible to get a specific kingdom to level 9 just by leveling and traiting troops they should have kept it that way for that specific kingdom and add the new restrictions (weapons, pets, classes…) for the levels after level 9.

Also the old system was easy enough to understand. It doesnt get simpler than “collect, level and trait this kingdoms troops”.

3 Likes

The first task will reset to something new each day whether you complete it or not. Slots 2-4 will stay until you either complete them or use your 1 daily reset to change them (1 at a time).

You have a spectacularly bad set of tasks there.

I have an issue with the Hero talents. When we are battling a team with a hero on the other side, there is no way to know what talents they have, either before the battle or during. Once I’m in the battle, I can’t even see the conditions that are triggering their talents to say, summon a new troop every single time the hero takes damage. I mean that I can’t even consult a list somewhere of the possible talents that apply to a class or, when I see a random troop appear out of the blue, know what particular thing caused it unless I have memorized all of the talent trees. Some of these talents are quite powerful and will affect team selection and strategy, or they would if we could actually know what talents are present.

We can see the weapon, class and traits that they have, but talents can, at best, be deduced by seeing certain effects during the battle. Since these can’t even be suppressed with stun, I’d like to know what I’m facing.

2 Likes

Actually you can see that by clicking on the AI’s hero then on the ‘Traits’ card and then scroll through all of their Talents.

15 Likes