3.5 feedback and suggestions

Simply stated, this. I would be actively changing my game class BUT ALSO spending gems constantly on VIP chests if the chests for more affordable given how extremely volatile the reward.

Mythic (or at LEAST legendary x2 troops) from VIP chests need to be a reality given the price; I can’t believe I got suckered into buying 4 of them at 50 a pop, but it also kept me from playing the game more and probably purchasing a fare share of resources in the meantime to level some player classes – but couldn’t, wasn’t gonna pay/wasn’t able to pay after the VIP Chests.

Two undesirable outcomes; two negative player experiences–terrible epic rare (purple rarity traitstones), out 50 gems, can’t level up class i want to because i can’t afford the change when i had to change it to certain setup for blue defense on GW day. So, I have to either stop playing for the day, farm trophies in (HORRIBLY repetitive at present Ranked PvP, level a player class I don’t want or need to, and have a terrible hero for the teams I want to run in explore, speed farm resources in explore, or go farm resources and complete weekly event in treasure maps.

Thank god for Spotify. Time to go move coin in Treasure Hunt. I guess the devs win; and after all THAT!

• Aurora Borealis, SNOWFROG of the Northwoods.

Under the Games tab, could Dungeons be the highlighted game if there’s no 1hr pet rescue active? There been a few times where I almost forgot to play them for the day.

I feel compelled to point out the 50 gems thing again because there’s not enough being done about that so far. Carry on.

@Cyrup Ingots are missing in the Raid Boss Rewards

Is it possible to get ingots considered for tiers 1 & 2 of the Raid and Invasion Shops? Currently they’re only available from tier 3 upwards. Some players would like to be able to save their gems for other uses. I would expect lesser amounts than they receive at tier 3, but since tier 3 starts at 6 legendary ingots, perhaps 2 for tier 1 and 4 for tier 2 could be considered? Or something comparable? It just feels like a bit of a “roadblock” to acquiring ingots if the, by far fastest method, is locked behind the more expensive tier purchases (considering the cost of tier 3 is 150 gems compared to 30 for tier 1 and 70 for tier 2). This way at least, those who have less gems, or those who would like to save them for other purchases, like chests, can do so and still collect ingots, albeit a slower pace than those willing to pay for higher tiers, without falling incredibly far behind (as collecting enough ingots during their weekly pvp climb to tier 1 to craft just one legendary ingot in the soulforge takes many, many battles).

The class event in general is rather underwhelming. It makes a bit of sense with a release of a new class, because the xp you gain for it actually makes a difference in champion levels, but when it’s a class that the player has already unlocked and played before, the extra xp from defeating class event battles is almost negligible. I see no incentive to play it or buy any of the shop tiers. There’s also little to none incentive to actually USE the class that the event is for, which seems odd.

Might I suggest doing something like giving double xp for the class of the class event for the duration of the class event. Either in class battles only or across the game. That might provide some incentive to actually use that class.

Someone know if the Invasion and Raid boss weapons available at Tier 3 will come back again soon?
If someone cant play for 1 or 2 weeks (Holiday, job,…) they need to have a way to get these weapons too.

Thanks for your feedback everyone! Especially loving that idea @Emos, I can see how that could be improved :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the original post on the document. I keep a seperate set of feedback, feature requests and quality of life suggestions, so I have been listening this whole time, but some of the top and notable suggestions have been added.

There’s been a lot of suggestions to add a “Play Again” button on Challenges. We’ve actually already got this in the game, but the “Play Again” button will not show if you already have 5 Stars on all Challenges. Would you still find that useful?