3.5 feedback and suggestions

One other suggestion regarding affix spells for weapons. An option to disable an affixed element would be nice. I have stopped upgrading dawnbringer just short of the affix spells. I’m a cautious player, and dawnbringer is too important for random things to happen to the gems on the board. As far as I’m concerned, dawnbringer is fully upgraded until I’m able to turn off affixed elements.

1 Like

This may be a repeat, but could you please add “Hero now counts as TROOP_TYPE for team bonuses” message in Class Info. This critical info was lost with the class updates.

6 Likes

In Bounty event, after fighting the lvl 20 (or any lvls other than 1), the cursor always come back to battle 1. This needs to be corrected, cursor must stay at same battle lvl. Maybe its not a problem on PC/Mobile but it is on Consoles. We are already 3 in my guild today who played battle 1 in place of battle 20.

3 Likes

Already suggested but always good to have a refresh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wasn’t quite sure where to post this. “Ghost troops” are quite common on the enemy side but this is the first time I’d seen it on my team. Diviner is actually dead - I can’t cast her and if I match skulls, the hero takes them instead.

Note that if this happens with a Valraven, you don’t get the sigils after the battle. I assume it would work the same way with a gnome.

What I really really want in this game are the classes talents and traits to actually have synergy with that class and actually make sense to get a lvl 100 talent, and no 10 life or armor to whatever unit it’s not enough for a lvl 100 talent.

2 Likes