3.4 Preview - Pets video

Okay. I am prepared now.

12 Likes

Didin’t had time to watch the video yet
Did they show how much it cost to craft food?

No, they didn’t.

2 Likes

Nothing beats Pokemon btw, but Pets is close.

1 Like

(I am in a very Pokemon phase lately. It strikes from time to time. I even started to watch Pokemon TV series on Netflix XD I am past 17 episodes, and I wonder if I will watch full season or I will get bored earlier)

1 Like

Ur the best!

No they look more like pet keys similar as seals, they give you chance to win pet, food or jewels

Another gem sink… that’s four in a row! Great! Wonderful! I hate gems… I’m glad I have another place to get rid of them… Who needs VIP chests… not me right!

At least You are not forced to buy them to finish event

I wonder if the tier give you all the same pet or you can get random pets

And THIS is another point to support my request that VIP levels actually give VIP keys each day and NOT Glory Keys. There are now SO many gem sinks, that buying VIP keys almost feels like the WORST expenditure of my gems.

Sorry, not trying to derail… PETS ARE CUTE!!! :heart_eyes:

Thanks!
Bye…

8 Likes

But what the point to ascend cosmetic
Pets?

some gems every 5? levels or something like that and chaos orb after certain milestones.

It increases your PET MASTERY which awards Orbs and Greater Orbs (every 100 lvls)

Lol good thing it’s not 5% cosmetic, but what they do? I didin’t understand in the video? They change your avatar color? Or
Pet color? New hat for your Barbie?

Just a friendly reminder of things to come:

All these new features with shops costing gems, but none of them requires any investiment to be played and yet they’ll introduce more free stuff to us for no reason apparent besides being nice to everyone.

1 Like

I added information from the video to the pet summary page.

Whole Summary: Pet and 3.4 Stream Summary (From Salty's Twitch Stream)

Small Summary of extra information from video:

5 Likes

No, it wouldn’t.

Oh right, would != should

My general thoughts on 3.4:

Pros:

• Adorable Pets with a lot of variety!
  • I love that the bonuses stack and that they work without being worn so that I can visually wear what suits me at any given time.
  • They will give away 1 pet as a login reward on 3.4 release day.
  • They have a scheduled weekly event for pets.
  • A new way to get orbs
  • The calendar

Cons:

• Yet another gem sink. (However, I expected this.)
  • You can’t reach max level by buying tier 6.
  • The 1-hour timer.

Overall, I’m still on the hype train!

4 Likes