3.4 Preview - Pets video

I think we have 4 ppl in the same timezone If that,I really hope it turns out better than it seems…

1 Like

i bet baskets are equivalent to sigils, so you need them to do the fights

This is a minirino? image :joy:

I guess that missing ‘h’ is really important here. :wink:

2 Likes

Looks interesting. Looking forward to something new to collect. I’m not thrilled about another tier shop. But at least with this one you get something that holds at least a little bit of value because you get bonuses that stay with you and stack. I’d rather throw my gems there than at raids or invasions. With this you have a chance of collecting pets within a reasonable timeframe instead of maybe in a year or two of going hard at every raid and invasion for zuul. For me this release will be a good thing. I’m so bored with the new guild events and i feel no motivation to play except GW weeks. This gives me that motivation, at least now there will be something fun to do those dreadful weeks between GW.

Can you use orbs on pets? If so, orbs of growth might finally have a point…

1 Like

Didn’t think of that. That would be lovely and probably the only way mine would ever get used.

Just play pvp when you can and find pet gnome yourself. Will be slower but not a big problem problem.

Awesome that we don’t need to have the pet equipped to get the passive bonus! We can stack multiple bonuses just by acquiring and leveling pets no? For pure vanity then, I’m liking Minfernus lol

Capture

2 Likes

All the pets previewed in the video:

20 Likes

I believe they want you to keep on sinking those gems and buy more

To my understanding, the baskets also have a chance at giving you the pet.

1 Like

So if these Pet Events are weekly, meaning every week, then that means we now have a PERSISTENT Gem Sink in the form of Pet Shop. Also, on RAID/INVASION weeks this sink is DOUBLED.

SO… :smiling_imp:

Does that mean it’s time for the gems to return to Basic Tasks??? :innocent:

On a more serious note, I am VERY excited about the pets and can’t wait to start collecting them!!! Also… I can’t wait to have a little @Ozball perched on my shoulder!! :grin:

They are making an OzBall Pet, right!? :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Hope we have a diffrent Ascension leaderboard for pets :yum:

2 Likes

Thank you @DEMONorANGEL, you reminded me!

Can we Please just call that tab ASCENSION on the pet screen and NOT “Level Cap” ?

Uniformity of language across medium is more than OK… its actually welcome!! :hugs:

Thanks!

5 Likes

A merino is a common and popular breed of sheep, particularly here in Australia. No ‘h’ required.

4 Likes

@Cyrup @Saltypatra

Job well done to the team involved in making this 3.4 Pet Preview. Outstanding! Please keep them up. Thanks😀

I know someone mentioned that they are a bit time consuming, but they are so professional. Keep the twitter stuff for mini sneak peaks, new kingdoms reveals, new troop reveals, etc… (and this kind of Video for Updates).

8 Likes

From the Video things that I found “Interesting”

• I’m certain players don’t need “Ascension” called different words for every new troop type introduced to the game going forward. (How come the Hero isn’t “Trained”, or The Gnomes aren’t “Gnomified”, or the Imps are not “Seasoned”, etc… to merge them. (you get my point)
  • I found the decision of equipping pets not giving the bonus a nice touch. Otherwise everyone would have the same 3-4 pets equipped. Nice.
  • I’m Looking forward to collecting them all. Have you considered Seasonal, and or Holiday Pets?
4 Likes

Oh. Gems sink. Disappointing.

5 Likes

Mother of God how adorable Dawn Bird is. A little cutiepie! :blush:

1 Like

10 Likes