3.4 Patch Notes

So let me get this straight. Treasure Gnome event = more Gnomes and more Vault Keys to collect, but a pet event = LESS pets and pet food than normal days???

Also don’t bother spending any gems anyone please. Even at max level it only adds a measly 2xp to your battles. Yes you read that right…2xp…and that’s at MAX. At level 1 it actually adds 0.

6 Likes

And having more levels nets you less gold on pvp…

1 Like

Still the best look…imo.

Is there anywhere I can sign a petition to raise the % or at least increase the base amount of xp gained that isn’t just 2? Like a 10xp/15xp/20xp/25xp flat gain rate before modifier would make it a desirable pet…

1 Like

Hyperactive sweatshop labour …

1 Like

I myself ran into 5-7 pet gnomes. I credit the guild being so international that every second of the day. At least one member is playing so we had 18ish Rescues total . As Martha Stewart says “it’s a good thing”. :grinning:

1 Like

For all fathers out there with daughters …

4 Likes

I have question about Pet Basket reward. For single basket, it supposed to be either 1 white food/1 colored food/pet/colored jewels, right?

I’m getting wierd amont of jewels (26 for one, 47 for maybe 2 combined). Is it intended? Shouldn’t it always be 25?

As for pet in the basket, it always be pet from that event, right? Can’t be other ones?

And… extra questions. Will it be possible to craft White Food into Colored one in the future? Or it is intended to be standard food that can feed to every pets, while colored one should be feed only to pets of that spacific color?

1 Like

I beat it and got Lucky, but it’s tough.

I think the baskets can contain pets, though, in which case it’s not so bad. But yeah, I think there should be an easier option for those who can’t hope to beat that fight, maybe providing a limited set of pets.

In some ways it’s a good thing - a ramp-up challenge that scales much faster is nice for players who CAN deal with it,

I was lucky because I got a Lucky in the baskets that I earned after battle 1 and 2 :smiley_cat:

So if RNGsus is on your side, even a low level player can get a pet.

I did find the battles in total far easier than when I was saving Mini Maw, because that was against goblins, and high level Goblin Kings and Queen Grapplepot did require having Devour among my troops; the first 6 battles can be won using a standard dragon team, but those last 2 require some effort.

Billy Kid again? Where’s the Wildfolk pet?

1 Like

Hehe… That’s a nice bump.