3.4 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Yes, the dev team implemented some some sort of feature to return to the opposite end of the list when scrolling past the top or bottom. I.E. when in the troop filter menu and you choose an option like race or kingdom. The same behavior is also in the banner select screen, but only goes past the right and brings you back to the left, not the other way around.

1 Like

Filtering pets by ā€œupgradeableā€ puts lv20 mythic pet first instead of last. Xbox.

Is this Urskine about to running out of battery or something? I better get my charger.

Joking aside, they are so many strange thing that starting to happened since the weekly reset. Iā€™m on Android, and I start to encounter many visual bugs that Iā€™ve seen getting reported on the forum before. This is the list of issues.

• Everytimes I opened a game, 0.79 MB asset always started to downloaded. So it take an extra minute every boot-up.
  • First hour after weekly reset, the game was acting similarly to when you reinstall the game. Around 38 MB of data was downloaded. All card picture need some seconds to download before display. Happened only once, everything seemed fine after a hour.
  • Visual issues with card started to randomly happened; wrong pictures for troops in troop manu, card boarder suddenly disappear in the middle of the match for some seconds, and the whole pictures of spells were moved and dissappeared to the left, leaving the half of it on cards.
  • Poor game connection. It might be my own weak internet signal, but the game seem to disconnect every 5-10 minutes, much more than usual, after weekly reset. So it caused Invasion match longer to load to victory scene, and PvP often jumped back to main map after finishing battle.
  • Wrong Pet Rescue remaining time display, as seen on the picture above.

The first two issues should now be resolved - the development team noticed an odd issue with the assets that were going to live, which caused some general issues such as redownloading all assets to the game (e.g. troops, art), slowly loading battles, and so forth. This has since been fixed. If you reopen the game are you still having this issue? This might also affect your third and last issue regarding the Pet.

Finally for the PVP connection issues, if they continue happening please contact support with Technical Issue select, that looks like something we would need further information and to troubleshoot with you on!

It just made me download all game assets again. Thats twice today :confused:

1 Like

It should only do it once more. Please let me know if it continues again since my last message!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, Cyrup. The game is doing fine after a few hours yesterday. But last hour, the asset was downloaded once again, but that was intentional like you said.

If I encounter more problem in the next few hours again, Iā€™ll let you know. Thanks for the clarification! :grinning:

1 Like

Closing due to 3.5 Known Issues. Please find them here

1 Like