3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Hmm… We shall return the divinity to things shortly.

1 Like

I confirm the same behavior.
I have 228 souls on warlord II 3 necromancy , with 150% bonus ( 100% armor + 50% guild )
should be 325 ( 100 base + 150 bonus + 75 difficulty )

2 Likes

We’ve investigated this internally and looks like a value got mixed up in one of our optimizations (the 25% instead of 50% as you suspect). We should have a fix out for this shortly.

3 Likes

@Alpheon Are treasure gnomes dropping on PC/Mobile. Several others and myself have gone over 2 hours without finding a single one, despite finding dozens earlier.

3 Likes

Check consoles too. I haven’t found one since the Moneylender fix, and a lot of others haven’t seen any either.

1 Like

Initially they were coming out at a much faster rate than was intended. We looked over some recent logs and they are still appearing. :slight_smile:

2 hours exploring, most battles over in 1 round. 0 gnomes…

So they were nerfed all ready lol

3 Likes

@Cyrup wins counting as losses hasn’t been fixed. I also didn’t get my trophies, glory, PvP points and not enough gold

Will those vault keys be changed so they will be obtainable other places as well as from the Gnomes?

what a shitty move, ty devs for removing something fun and make it more rare :frowning: 1/30 was perfect why change it?

5 Likes

iOS user:

When pushing the “Ascension” or “Level” buttons in the Upgrade menu, nothing happens if the troop is already Mythic or Level 20. The “Traits” menu still shows, even if the troop is already fully traited.

The Nerf Hammer strikes again… Rip Gnome…

2 Likes

Could it be that those logs are from players still affected by the increased rate while most of us are not finding any due a bug by chance?

I can understand that as we experienced the high rate we are a little biased for questioning, but many of us are reporting not finding a single gnome in over hundreds of battles… Is it possible to check it again?

1 Like

Tell us what the droprate is. This is now ridiculous.

3 Likes

yeah ty for ruining the fun omg seriously just when i was starting to love it and have fun after 2 years of playing and now back to the boring as shit

5 Likes

This update just went from fun and exciting to crap and a waste of my time.

10 Likes

Can we keep Feedback on changes to the feedback thread please. This is a thread for reporting bugs and issues.

I’m hoping the current 0% droprate of gnomes IS a bug.

7 Likes

Getting 1 gnome out of 300+ explores must be a bug,its not like the rewards are that big for them to be that rare.