20 Gems from Treasure Gnome / Data Collection Thread

2 hours of exploring, no gnome…

100 explores in Glacial Peaks, zero Gnome. Before that I got one in every 30 or so.

I wonder if Moneylender fix broke the Gnomes

yup gnome definitively broken no one in guild got it since 1h

I also didn’t had any luck after restarting the game for the Moneylender fix.

The party is over: :sob:
I didn’t even get to enjoy it while it lasted.

come on the rate was just correct

2 Likes

what’s the encounter rate now? 1 in 10,000? I’m having a hard time believing so many people haven’t found 1 in awhile now.

I do wonder if the people finding it still are just the people that haven’t reset their game…

300+ explore,still only 1,they tuned them down to practically non existant.

I didn’t reset my game and it still happened to me. No more Gnomes.

No gnomes here after an hour of farming.

WOW… they dropped the Nerf Hammer on Gnomes quick…

3 Likes

#makegnomesgreatagain :yum:

8 Likes

Is it sad that I knew this was coming? 3 years and the things that make players happy end up being nerfed, and they still can’t fix the word shit.

3 Likes

My final loot from 10 Treasure Gnomes for data purposes:

20x Gems: 6
4 Gem Keys: 1
3 Event Keys: 1
20,000 Gold: 1
500 Souls: 1

These are likely the only 10 I am grinding for until a treasure vault special event, as their drop rate is way too low atm to bother specifically seeking them out.

4 Likes

Can a single person verify they have gotten a gnome since they announced they “fixed” the drop rate?

They claim that they are still dropping, but every comment I have seen says they have not gotten a single one since the fix.

Yes, but only in Arena. 3 hours of explore yielded 0. Occurred on PC.

2 Likes

I sort of addressed this here:

I won’t expect any confirmation from the player’s side because people probably stopped playing due the frustration from such misleading experience… Hopefully Alpheon or another dev will check again to be sure things are really working or if there is a bug somewhere preventing gnomes from spawning…

1 Like

15 explore no gnome

You’re in for a long night if you’re reporting back after only 15 explores.

7 Likes