3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Confirming, same thing here for multiple guild mates.

1 Like

This is fixed in the next update. (Sorry :frowning: )
You could argue that waiting a moment after hitting skip rather than spamming the button would still be quicker than not having the play again button at all :wink:

Yes, that is already on the known issues list.

@Cyrup same glitch I reported a week or two ago is still in 3.3. In some matches Sunbird will heal Xanthenos. I have the second video posted below (I’ve already uploaded and posted the first previously but this new one is from a couple of minutes ago).

When TDS has full mana, dies, and the third trait triggers, the baby dragon that spawns will spawn with full mana. Is this intended?

the trait itself says it’ll become a Baby Dragon with full mana

Yes, working as intended, also mentioned in the trait :+1:

Steam achievements are up now, Steam decided to take a little holiday for publishing the achievements, but we pushed through and finally got them released!

1 Like

Ah missed that bit, thanks.

My VIP symbol disappeared again (even though it had been there before, didn’t restart my game or anything). Oh well, not like it’s important. Don’t feel like verifying the files every five minutes to get it back.:sweat_smile:

EDIT: Moneylender is handing out his extra money again! Thanks for fixing the event! :slight_smile:

Well, let me be the first to begrudgingly report that the bug where on console if the controller shuts off you are returned to the splash screen is still in full force.

Also, it says you have a small chance at gaining troops from the treasure vault. These troops are not displayed as unowned troops on the troop menu.

EDIT: I can confirm this is fixed now! I’m getting souls in the same numbers as before again.

Soul rewards are lower than expected when using troops with Necromancy.

I have a total of +225% to soul gain; 25% from VIP level, 100% from armor, 50% from guild statues, and 50% from ring of wonder. I used a team consisting of The Dragon Soul, Sol’Zara, Mummified King, and Aziris. The last three troops all have the Necromancy trait unlocked, which increases the in-battle soul gain and cap by 50%. This results in a total of 100 souls that can be gained in a battle.

I played a battle on Normal and filled up to 100/100 souls, then won. I would expect a total of 325 souls, but instead I got 228. Before the patch, everything was working normally and I was getting 325 souls over and over again.

To try to figure the math out, I played another battle on Warlord II, and got 280 souls instead of an expected 400. Based on this, I believe that each instance of Necromancy adds 25% to final soul yield instead of 50%, despite still being 50% in battle.

228 = 40 * 3.25 * 1.75 (40 base souls from battle, 3.25 for the soul gain multiplier, 1.75 for the Necromancy multiplier) (Actual result is 227.5, but this appears rounded up)
280 = 40 * 4.00 * 1.75 (Soul gain multiplier increases by 0.75 in Warlord II)

5 Likes

REQUEST #54266 XBOX - STORE - 300 GLORY EVENT TROOP BUNDLE DEDUCTS 300 GLORY WITHOUT REWARDS
Avatar Derek House Today at 21:19
Just purchased another two copies of Moneylender in the Shop’s Event/Glory tab, did not receive any of the Mountain Arcane Traitstones, gold, or troops. Images of the screenshots from XBOX ONE are here.

Reported via Zendesk - but should be made aware to the masses.

This is correct and being experienced by all guild members on Xbox One as well.

Yeah my money lender just finally kicked in as well. I figure that little glitch for over an hour cost me about 100k gold though…

No idea if a bug or im the unluckiest person in the game,but only 1 treasure gnome out of 250 Blighted Lands explore.Seems strange,because it seems like others already met a lot of them wth less explore battles.

Someone in my guild reported getting 8 in 100 matches. I’m at 2 in 80 or so matches. So luckier than you, vastly less lucky than the person in my guild.

Hello @cyrup @ozball or anyone that cares. My Silver Drakon is showing as traitable and in the trait screen it shows that I have sufficient traitstones to fully trait but when I click on either the second trait or the third (both tell me I have enough stones to do them) it gives me the message “You don’t have enough Traitstones to upgrade this troop.”

I haven’t had that problem when upgrading any other units.

Can you get a screenshot of the upgrade trait screen?

Also wondering why it switched from Week of Divines to Week of Mystics mid week.

@ozball just in case you missed this.

1 Like