3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

I have one!

iOS (still)

The sprite being loaded for the 1000-gold contribution to guild tasks is a little bit funky. (Also, it’s weird that the default scroll position is all the way at task 1 until you chip in gold. But that’s more a feedback/suggestion thing than a bug report.)

whenever undead appear in explore sunbird seems to heal them not do damage

Way to go QA. :joy:
4 hours into the new patch and all sorts of issues found by players that any beta test would’ve accomplished as well.
Hope everyone that has posted issues thus far gets a “B” by their avatar.
Y’all are the real QA! Great work folks.

5 Likes

I frowned at this at the time because what it really said was “we were told meeting deadlines is more important than releasing quality.” I wish the “understanding when we need more time to release things” meant “delaying updates to make sure they are tested”. Last I checked most people were asking for them to slow down.

There are a lot of good little QoL changes in this update, but it’s weird how many things that do work get broken and never fixed with each of these. :confused:

I hear Runic Blade’s broken. That’s good news for Arena, I guess.

So is it mystic or divine week? and lady Anariel earlier said mana drain immune but now just mana burn, so what’s going to stay and what’s not?

So in the Known Issues, it shows that PS4 Trophies, X1 and Steam Achievements are not displaying is fixed.

But… Achievements still aren’t showing on Xbox One. Am I missing something here?

I’ve been on/off the game many times, and nothing has shown.

1 Like

Runic blade not working properly on ps4 either

SHIT is still not blocked out by the profanity filter. Despite what you seem to think, not everyone loves seeing it. (MOBILE)

What happened to this weeks event? divine had a buff but now it’s mystics

I did double check and from all the data we’ve gotten it is showing that they are able to spawn for everyone (level 10 and above, simply to not break our very early game flow).

1 Like

It will be going back to Divines soon. It shouldn’t be mystics.

1 Like

What about lady Anariel? Every time I reset game it’s simething new?

Correct?

I was looking at that. Can you go into more detail about what you’re seeing? What I’m seeing when I check her traits is she has Wood Ancestry, and it doesn’t seem to be changing.

Gnomes are probably busted because they have to pay the Moneylender so he can give the extra Explore money. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have 2 ps4’s so maybe one updated and the other didn’t?

So if a player don’t get update then they will get the old troop?

So I just checked and the second ps4 still hasn’t updated so something had happened to stop ps4 from getting the update.

Dev - while I think this might be something with fine tuning… I am noticing almost all of the defense teams (pvp/explore) are overlooking 5 matches and sometimes even 4 matches. Not sure how that could be but it really has become quite obvious (since I started looking for gnomes in explore)

Added to the list, cheers

Is this a post suggesting that the AI Isn’t cheating? :scream: Just clarifying that you are suggesting the opposing team’s AI is missing 4 and 5 gem matches? How frequently?

1 Like

How come the nerf to gnomes happened so fast but you can’t figure out what’s going on with the ps4 update it? Did the gnome nerf mess it up?

1 Like