3.3 killing the players again

Really how about consider using glory instead of gems that way any player can enjoy the game if they just spend some time in pvp and can continue enjoying all features of the game.

4 Likes

I hope you are paying attention to your own writings because, Monday will be here soon with another new game modeā€¦ And more Gems to spend.

6 Likes

They didnā€™t consider glory because they donā€™t make money from glory use.

6 Likes

EXACTLY!!! :laughing:

My issue is rather with the fact that there is almost no recoup for those just going to Tier 3 to acquire the exclusive content either. Raid Leaderboards are a joke, but not being able to earn back what I spend to play the content just. feels. wrong.

Nuff saidā€¦

:wink:

4 Likes

Plus we have a gems hole already and I donā€™t think a glory hole was a good idea tbh :joy::joy::joy:

19 Likes

Totaly agree with you Agfike,

i was very excited to see a new game mode, that was untill i saw the gem drain and the rewards.
Can someone explain to me how 1850 gems makes up for some gold , some unneeded souls and couple of event keys?
Even the orbs dont make it right , got orb of growth lol , i really need that 1 with 2 million souls doing nothing.
I hope the devs will listing and change things , because this really feels like scam and im not bringing my money overhere.

2 Likes

I see what you did there, naughty boy. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Right, I mean, letā€™s take GW (sentinels) for example. Yes, the higher levels do require a decent amount of gems, but not every level does. You can get to level 3 with only a handful of gems and some other resources. Why canā€™t this be similar by using glory and such. I get the tiers canā€™t be super cheap, but it shouldnā€™t be this expensive.

Also, back to my GW point, could you imagine how mad most players would be if level 1 sentinels were 50 gems a piece and level 5 was 500? There would be an uprising like you wouldnā€™t believe. So, why are Raids any different? As I said before, unless gems start raining from the sky, like in the old days, I find the Tiers to be a rip off (at least after Tier 3 or so)

1 Like

I do love the concept just not the gem hole or the reward pit?

2 Likes

From the perspective of a business i think it wouldnā€™t be interesting for the devsā€¦ Honestly.

I agree that the Raid Shop is very prohibitive for new players as they canā€™t invest a lot of gems for the rewards that would be most benefitial to them while those same rewards are mostlyā€¦ irrelevantā€¦ for anyone who can pay for them all. Iā€™ve discussing and pointing out this in some occasions.

We are mostly beta-testing the feature and the devs could be considering a lot of things (like hiring more people for support duty ā€¦ :sweat_smile: )from what we discussed so far.

After 5 attempts I think Iā€™m officially stuck at this bs team, dirty, dm skull bash and double brown boost to make a skull storm. And it wonā€™t change either, dirty. Level 320 boss.

2 Likes

Sit back and let the rest of the guild make up the damage and bask in the amount of gems youā€™ve wasted. :thinking:

So glad I messed up and bought tier 7 twice, Marc is away so I figured Iā€™d cover for him since I did that lol.

2 Likes

Krystenax too :wink: .

Would you look at that. I beat it, and after 15 minutes, I have some killer rewards to show for it!

@Sirrian, what do you think of this?
@Ozball?

13 Likes

lol 15 min and the awsome amount of 98 gold

6 Likes

So I accidentally bought tier 7 twice and still have 48 sigils left, I put in a ticket about my mistake and asked for a refund, what does everyone think theyā€™ll say? Should I just burn up my sigils and call it a loss?

• Will get refund
  • Will be told no

0 voters

Funny how a update comes out and I run out of likes each day. :thinking:

3 Likes

My view is that this event is primarily a co-operative GUILD event - not an individual campaign. Those on the top of the universal leaderboard have chosen to spend a truckload of gems to buy themselves better prospects of beating the strongest boss and championing their individual efforts with the prospect of getting an individual reward.

As far as the GUILD aspect is concerned, if most spend 100 gems to attain tier 2 in the shop there will be every chance that all the portals will be attained and rewards earned for all after just a few days of playing.

I donā€™t really understand why all the vitriol about this guild event which allows players to co-operatively complete the event (cheap) or take a singular competetive stance (expensive)

10 Likes

Completely agree that lots of people are missing the point of the individual leaderboard.

Regarding finishing the tenth portal, I believe the devs said that a guild that goes entirely to tier 3 should be able to finish it if they play all their battles nearly perfectly for the entire week. If they all go to tier 4, then they have more leeway to lose some battles. Given that Valraven appearance is tightly controlled, this likely means that stopping at tier 2 will not be sufficient to get that last portal. Not that this is a bad thing. It just means people need to temper their expectations about what is possible.

And for the love of all thatā€™s good and holy, give us 200 gold per damage dealt to the boss. JFC after spending 15 minutes slowly and carefully playing, 47 gold is insulting.

10 Likes