3.2 Patch Notes

Yep I think it might be. I cast Spider Queen and Spirit Fox on my own guys

Also I killed the ai with Elspeth

2 Likes

Post above me: wow that’s not good…

2 Likes

BRB, off to rack up stupid amounts of PVP gold by sacrificing the opponents’ troops at 4x speed.

8 Likes

On the pvp screen when choosing an enemy you used to be able to see at a glance the level of the four enemy troops. Now you have to click on each individual troop to see their level (blue, orange etc) which is most annoying.

3 Likes

Sacrificial Priest and Black Beat do the same :stuck_out_tongue: .

GoW is over broken now :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I was hoping to report that privately before it became widely known. I was curious when I saw the video my guildmate posted targeting their own Bone Dragon, but I was going to hold off updating, but it did make me suspicious. I just updated my game about 20 minutes ago to test it for myself (instant regret for every other thing by the way) and confirmed my suspicions. Anything that can target can target anything regardless of team - stealthy does nothing, Elspeth, Sac Priest, and Black Beast are utterly broken.

@Ozball @Saltypatra @Sirrian @Nimhain @Alpheon

This is an urgent and game breaking issue. I’m pretty sure the AI can’t take advantage of it since they arent “aware” they can target outside of their normal restrictions, but we now have an empowered instakill. I really really hope this can be solved without a patch, otherwise they might have to completely disable these troops.

3 Likes

This glitch this working?

New patch, new game breaking bugs. Keep up the good work!

To abuse or not to abuse, that’s the question! hmm…

can we have refunds for all units with 4+ gem match traits?
there is no doubt they have been nerfed

6 Likes

Ozball is aware of it. It wouldn’t take long for other people to find it out as soon as you said targeting may be broken I tried it out.

Is it a bug or a buff of Black Beast (well-known to be one of Nimhaim’s prefered troop)? :wink:

At least this makes it clear that spells that target either allies or enemies are not beyond the engine’s capabilities. I’m looking forward to seeing spells actually designed around this in the future. Bone Dragon actually works nicely like this.

6 Likes

The slick, flat and “modern” artstyle is really detracting from the game.
You have here all these colorful backgrounds, creatures, etc, and its surrounded by flat, mono-color borders and data.
It really does not fit the medieval/fantasy thing the game has going for it.

6 Likes

What new demographic does shiny graphics attract?

6 Likes

10yr olds with cellphones xD

3 Likes

They have money, right? Oops

2 Likes

Hear, hear!

1 Like

Happy anniversary all right :sob::joy::joy::joy::joy: Fail

7 Likes

glittery anniversary to all :rainbow::boom::boom::dizzy::sparkler::anger::fearful::grimacing::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy: