3.1 Guild Task Rewards - Pending Updates

Are they serious??? We used to get 590 Gems for completing Blue right?

Wow i am ging to kick off

4 Likes

they said, that they would convert gems to gem keys. Itā€™s still a super low amount of gems though

So they as I see it think because you get 200/300 gems in Guild Wars if in B1/B2 that balances things out

ā€œSomeā€ apparently means everything at the later task tiers, if weā€™re only getting 140 Gems now.

This is from all guild tasks

7 Likes

Sorry i puked in my mouth
This is really disgusting

10 Likes

Thanks for that mate.

Well, if this is the same tomorrow on Console then i need advice. The gems going from 590 to 140 is really effecting VIP chest pulls and lower guilds. I didnt pay to get shards etc i paid to open VIP chests.

Unless they are going to change how VIP chests work? I doubt it.

There has to grounds for a complaint now surely?

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to examine all the numbers tomorrow. There were a lot of things shifted around and Iā€™m going to have to explain the value I give a Diamond and try to extrapolate the value they gave a Diamond.

1 Like

Yeah, I was guesstimating 250 Gems, which would have already cut it by more than 50%. This isā€¦just, wow.

Raw Gems have been nerfed 76% from the Blue guardian.

On what planet is this even remotely fair to the players, especially VIPs? 35 Gem Keys doesnā€™t help VIPs buy VIP chests.

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks for that. Was the confirmation I needed that I didnā€™t screw up the math.

All the data is now entered. Biggest casualty of course is Gems, reduced from 590 to 140, representing a 450 Gem reduction in payout. All other currencies were also reduced to a lesser degree, except Gem Keys, which according to naive calculations represents a mitigation of 170 Gems of ā€œlostā€ value, assuming intent to use Gems on Gem Keys. In this case, the reduction of Gems could be considered to be 590 to 310. However, Gems are a much more flexible currency, so this is a dubious assertion.

Biggest gains were in Shards and Diamonds. These are new, and basic Guild Tasks now award 3,000 Shards and 150 Diamonds.

5 Likes

If you want gems you had better hand them your credit card because you are going to need it!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t puke, but I am as disgusted as you are. Theyā€™ve reduced the number of gems from Guild Tasks from 590 to 140 (4-fold reduction) and removed the gems from Legendary Tasks.

Everything about the 3.1 patch screams ā€œMONEY GRABā€ to me. :frowning: :angry:

And they didnā€™t even fix most of the bugs that have been around for a yearā€¦

I guess itā€™s time to find another game to play. I might as well start browsing the Steam store as soon as I finish changing my 2014 review of Gems of War to someting more accruately describing the current state of the gameā€¦

21 Likes

Well my friend that is the problemā€¦ i HAVE used my card and paid in advance to open VIP chests!

We need some legal digital purchase rights person in here, because i am sure they cant do this.

6 Likes

They did not touch the useless maps! They should take those away because no one uses them!

5 Likes

Wait a minute, are you saying 80 stupid gems keys worth 450 gems? No freaking way!!!

1 Like

Well if you consider it would cost 10 Gems to open a Gem chest, they in their eyes those keys are worth 800 Gems!

Yup they could change it for colored jewels at least

That, at least, is a better value proposition. If I used 450 gems to buy gem keys, I would only get 50 gem keys. Everything else about this seems disappointing. The one hope I have is that my less-active guild sees an activity increase from the speed boosts, which should let us access higher-ranked tasks than we used to.

Part 1 is done. Time to go do part 2

4 Likes

There is no 80 gems keys because we get before 63 gem keysā€¦
Itā€™s only 17 additional gem keys.

2 Likes