[27/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans! Play for FUN not WORK! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements! (PC/Mobile)

Regrettably another member has decided to leave the game, so there’s a stool open at the Sushi Bar for an End Gamer who wants to join a relaxed Guild without being constantly pushed to grind out big targets.

Drop me a DM if you’re interested…

Still a space available…

We had a player interested, but after the recent GW debacle, they decided to take a break from the game, so if anyone’s looking to join a relaxed Guild for End Gamers, let me know.

We have a space or two for the upcoming Guild Wars week, so if you’re a veteran player looking for a relaxed Guild where apart from doing your GW battles and donating 1000 Seals and 100K gold a week, whatever else you do is your own choice, then drop me a DM :+1:

alguma vaga lvl 274

Thanks for your reply, but we’re looking for End Game players, Lvl 1000+

We had a new member join us just before the start of GW week, but, despite the Announcement that doing their Battles was a requirement and a couple of warnings, they still didn’t do them, so they’ve got the boot and we have a space available again.

So any Level 1000+ End Gamers who want to join a relaxed Guild with no grinding, drop me a DM :+1:

There’s still space going at the Sushi Bar for someone who’s a Level 1000+ endgame player who’s tired of the grind.

All we ask is 100k gold and 1000 seals and the rest of your game is your own :slight_smile:

DM me if you’re interested…

Once again, despite Guild Wars only being 5 battles a day once every few weeks, it seems one of our members couldn’t be bothered to make the effort :frowning:

Also another member just hasn’t been contributing even the bare minimum, despite our requirements being very equitable.

So there’s room for two more at the Sushi Bar for Level 1000+ End Gamers who want to play without having to dedicate every waking moment to the game.

Fighting your GW battles on the day, 1000 Seals and 100k Gold is all we require, anything else is up to you.

Drop me a DM if you’re interested.

Any openings?

There may be one coming up at the end of GW week as one of our members can’t seem to be bothered to just do 5 GW battles on the day… :rage:

Drop me a DM at the start of next week if you’re still interested :+1:

Is there a discord

Technically we have a Discord, but we don’t tend to use it, we just use the in-game chat as there’s not a massive amount we need to talk about :slight_smile:

What does your guild accomplish for tasks?

We complete all the basic tasks, then members chip in whatever they want for the others depending on what resources etc they need.

I kicked out the member who didn’t do their Guild Wars batles as we requried (and they’d been failing to contribute the minimum number of Seals and amount of Gold) :rage:

So if you’re still looking for a new Guild, please leave your current one and send me your Invite Code and I’ll sort it out for you :+1:

Lacking a response from Goodhearted, there’s a space for an End Gamer in a relaxed Guild who doesn’t want to flog themselves to death chasing targets :+1:

If this sounds like you, drop me a DM…

There’s still a space at the Sushi Bar for the upcoming Guild Wars week.

We don’t require that you win, we just ask that you play :slight_smile:

Are you guys still looking for someone. Would love to join. CODE is GRUNDGE

I think I was with you guys before, but I stopped playing. Actively playing again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Invite’s on its way :+1:

1 Like