[27/30] Sushi Bar: Casual Guild for Veterans! Play for FUN not WORK! NO Raid/Invasion Requirements! (PC/Mobile)

How active is your guild?

In what way?

We get to 40k Guild Seals each week.

We complete all the basic Guild Tasks and then people contribute to the Epic ones as they want.

We generally complete Level 11 of Events, but don’t insist people grind all the way to Level 12.

We ask that everyone fight their Guild Wars battles on the day they’re available and most people do.

What else do you want to know? :slight_smile:

PS we’re pretty relaxed about most things, but there may be another space coming available as not everyone seems to want to make the effort to even do our very modest minimum requirements…

This guild sounds like a good fit for me at this point! My invite code is HUTZAN_LGDU.

Thanks for your interest.

You’ll need to leave your existing Guild so I can invite you.

I’m out now, please resend. Sorry about that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Invite sent :+1:

Hi. This sounds like a good spot to join and see if it’s a good fit. That’s if there are any spots left. BLASFERIAN_4KWA

Cheers

We may have a slot coming open.

What level are you and how long have you been playing?

Level 1104 and play most days. Been playing off and on for over a year

Ok, that sounds good.

Are you in a Guild now? If so, you’ll need to leave so I can send you an Invite.

No, no guild currently .

Right, one of our members hasn’t been seen for almost 20 days and didn’t let me know they’d not be available, so I’ll Kick them and send you an Invite in a couple of minutes :+1:

Sounds good. Cheers

The Invite is on its way…

Any openings?

A recently joined member has had to leave the game, so we’ve got a space available at the Sushi Bar for an End Game player who wants to enjoy GoW at their own pace.

1000 Seals, 100k Gold and doing your Guild Wars battles is all we ask.

Guild Wars week is coming up and we have a couple of seats free at the Sushi Bar.

So if you enjoy GW, but not the rest of the grind, drop me a DM…

We still have two spaces free for Guild Wars week if you like to fight GW, but not grind endless hours for everything else.

DM me if you’re interested…

You’re a Sock Puppet account for the time-wasting idiot who went by “Goodhearted” and got himself suspended from the Forums for spamming these threads and harassing users.

You have been reported and I hope they block you permanently.

Now stop wasting my time.

One of our members has decided to take a break from the game, so we have a space for a Level 1000+ player who wants a chilled out GoW experience.

Our requirements are just 100k Gold, 1000 Seals and fighting your Guild Wars battles. Any other contributions are entirely up to you.

So come and grab a seat at the Sushi Bar…