Level 384(?) and climbing

Edit: I play on Xbox One. Mispost.

If you are interested, we currently have a spot open at Sushi Bar. We are a casusl fun guild of veteran players. For more info about us, plse check the link below:

Hi there. If you haven’t found a guild yet I have a spot in our guild: ToO: Gods of Valhalla. Please check out the requirements in our thread ⚔ Join Odin's conquest with the Throne of Odin guild family! - #64 by JoshV

Elysium

Hey there. I appreciate your mail and your time.

Most of my kingdoms are not levelled yet, I think I have 10 at level 10.

I do enjoy raids and events, but I have no idea how much I can contribute a week, as I was removed from a large guild for being offline due to illness.

I don’t know about guild ranks, I just know I do my best and enjoy getting Keys. Make sense?

If you still think I’m a good fit, let me know.

Hi Fenris - if you’re still looking for a guild, we might be a great fit for you. We’ve a mix of established (1,048, 804,) mid (364) and rising 100+ players. Guild was just four players for three years and only recently opened up to 26/30. Only guild requirement is active play - no login without warning to Guild master for 2+ weeks = kicked. Our upper level players contribute resources and complete tasks to those still leveling kingdoms, and lower levels just contribute seals. We do Raid Boss and Invasion for those who are interested and enjoy. Many pet even opportunities from active PVP players. We’re a do-your-own-thing guild and just check in via Guild Chat. If that sounds good to you, let us know. Thanks and good luck.