[25/30] Sushi Bar: A casual endgame player Guild with low requirements

The Sushi Bar is a casual, family oriented guild of veteran players. We are one of the oldest casual guilds in GoW and our philosophy is that GoW is a game, not a second job!

Because we have been around for so long, the guild members are all End Game players. We welcome veteran players who want to opt out of the grind of being in a competitive guild as well as early End Game players (level 1100+) who have played a while and are looking for the chance to grow without needing to slog away for hours.

Our guild requirements are very modest:

Seals : 1,000 per week
GW : All Guild Wars battles
Gold : Minimum 100,000 up to whatever you can reasonably afford
Raids/Invasions : Up to when it is no longer fun

Given our guild philosophy, we will understand if you cannot meet the guild requirements for a particular week. All we need is for you to inform us what is going on with your life and when you will be back. As a guild, we value friendships more than seals, GW victories or gold.

Our guild rank is just above 300 and our GW bracket is 20, so the battles shouldn’t be excessively hard.

We have no minimum gem spend for GW / Raid / Invasion, letting you save your gems for Pets or whatever else you want to use them for.

If you are interested in joining, send me a pm with your invite code and I will add you as soon as I can.

1 Like

3 seats left. No longer requiring a PM to join. Open to the public, first come first serve.

i would love to join if a space is still available