1.0.7 A Few Known Issues

The same thing happened to me yesterday.

I have noticed something else in arenas that seems strange. It happened on several occasions with both my accounts. Each time I did quests and challenges with a team that benefited from a bonus. And then I played arenas and, although the team was completely different, the bonus of the team I had used for the quests remained.
For example I used a Wild plains team to do quests and challenges in Wild plains and kept a “King of bulls” bonus in the arena although there was no Wild plains troop in my arena team.

1 Like

O, your bug beats ours, it’s even weirder. :stuck_out_tongue:
At least this time around the bonus is for you! :slight_smile:

1. on i pad mini… game consistly keeps crashing wherever i touch… Very very very annoying…!
  2. u need seriously a good UX designer. Typography, hiearchy of information, visuals just getting worse.

My son has noticed something weird. In his troops list Bul’Tauros is locked.

But he appears correctly in the menu to edit teams.

By the way how do you unlock the team that is supposed to unlock at lvl 190? We have both gained several levels since the release of 1.0.7 and it is still locked.

“locked” troops means they are part of a team and can’t be disenchanted.
Took me a while to figure that one out as well.

Yes I had seen that. And it is a good idea.
The “problem” here is that all his other troops appear locked when he clicks on a team they are part of and unlocked when no team is selected. Except Bul’Tauros who is locked all the time.

I just encountered a Crimson Bat that did 11 true damage to all, yet had no +magic bonuses to their team. Even if they did have +magic bonuses that for some reason I did not see/was not aware of, how would they get +6 magic in total to bring the Crimson Bats magic from 4 (standard lvl 15) to level 10?

edit: Must be a bug, yes?

Probably a combination of team bonuses and city bonus…?

Unfortunately, no. Only 1 city bonus gives magic and it’s impossible to get +5 magic from team bonuses if you look at the combinations that give you +magic.

You may have noticed you have exactly 19 teams to work with. This is equal to the number of kingdoms you control/are available, meaning the 20th team likely will not be available until the next kingdoms release.

Some how, when I reached level 630. It’s unlocked.

I’m level 250ish and have 20 teams…

Level 270 here and locked.

Well now I’m just more confused. :confounded:

Mine said 190 and only unlocked when I hit lvl400 earlier today. Not sure what the deal is.

I have team number 20 now… it took a while to unlock - had the amusing ‘unlocks at level 190’ message when I was level 580…

Mine never unlocked, as I don’t gain level anymore… :triumph:

1 Like

You’ll have to make do with 19 teams… Hardship, I know

Some how today, #20 spot it again locked. ???
It was unlocked and I set up the troop and working fine til this afternoon, but now locked

I also having a problem setting my the troop list. Every time, I set up my troop list with the new name, it’s gone. at least I tried 4-5 time setting up thru Troop’s menu or Defend menu, but when I re-login to the game , it’s all gone . ???

Haven’t encountered any overpowered opponents in the arena since yesterday, so that bug has probably been squashed. Good job, no more nasty surprises.