[XB1] Event week reset 24 hours early! Has it been fixed?

Last night, I was in-game at 11:47pm PST when suddenly Global Chat (001) players reported that the event week had reset a day early. PvP Tier ladder was reset and more alarmingly, all Guild Tasks had reset to 0/12.

My guildmates who were online at the time noticed this, too. Our XB1 guild had completed Purple to 12/12 and was on track for completing Red and Blue when the reset occurred.

I signed out of GoW then to preserve my game state and submitted a Support Ticket to 505.

I have seen no other reports of this issue here even though others were experiencing this at the time. Why? 3 hours ago console players were unable to load, enter and join the game. Game Chat Gem forums claimed ā€œserver is down.ā€

Any word on whatā€™s going on and whether weā€™ll be updated?

While this was posted in regards to PS4 Iā€™m going to assume it applies to Xbox as well: (was posted last night, so ā€œtomorrowā€ is now today)

Hey thanks for that link @Ozball!

(Although I still canā€™t track down which sub forum that thread is actually located inā€¦)

Thing thatā€™s really annoying me is that I never got a chance to use any of my Guild seals this week before the reset. Saving seals for next week doesnā€™t increase anyoneā€™s chances of getting a Mythic/ legendary/ Imp/ whatever thenā€¦
(So far my record is zero Imps from chests, their drop rate is nearly as problematic as a Mythicā€™s).

I guess @Strat has called itā€¦ Thereā€™s probably going to be yet another weekly reset in 7 hours on top of the early reset, right?
ā€˜ā€˜Sighā€™ā€™

1 Like

It does seem likely :frowning:

Also that thread isnā€™t actually classified under a subforum, the OP left it as un-categorized when they created it, and I donā€™t have regular status any more to change it (assuming thatā€™s something regulars can still do)

I popped it into the console support category.

2 Likes

Look on the bright side, maybe you can pound out some extra seals before the regular reset, and have a few more chances to pull a notanimp. :grinning:

The other bright side is that your guild can re-complete a bunch of the low cost guild tasks for a second time this week.

My guild was REALLY close to hitting 40,000 seals for the first time yesterday and I think we would have made it today if not for this. Iā€™m sure we will make it next week, and Iā€™ll have a few hundred extra seals to buy chests then. Overall, my feeling is about the same as yours.
Sigh

3 Likes

Andā€¦

Sigh.