Who are the top ps4 guilds?

Brief recap since things are a mess and my free time just disappeared again.

Top 4 the same and in the same order again (Phreekz, Gra, Lost Winds, Quimby)

Vikings, Misfits, Nemesis, DoVelho are 5-8

England and Silver Storm round out the bottom 2, see you in bracket 2.

Shining Force 1 and Crimson Sky should be in bracket 1.

Welcome to hell week @Stan If They get things fixed. Just in time for buffed Dragon Soul AND Famine. Cheers.

1 Like

Well, it won’t last more than a week. Can’t even see the schedule to know what kind of lineup we’re looking at.

Guild Wars is a broken mess at the moment, can’t see lineups for the week, adjust sentinels and set defences. A default defence will have to do for now, assuming it is up and running before it starts on Tuesday.

1 Like

Or maybe just no guild wars this week, I hope not.

1 Like

Well if it is not up and running on Tuesday then I guess that could happen. They can’t do guild wars on 5 days only surely?

Pretty sure they will fix it before it statt 8am australia time now so they might be at work soon

Wish us luck in this weeks guild wars! lol. (crimson sky)

2 Likes

Good luck guys

1 Like

Luck is irrelevant. We’ll take our 10th place rewards and head back to bracket 2 where we belong!

3 Likes

Hahah, true. 10th place gets paid out the same as 11 - 20th though right? So it’ll just be what we’re used to getting, haha

1 Like

No, we get the same as 7-10, which is more than 11 to 20. So there is a little benefit to enduring the ___kicking we’ll take this week. Not likely to get any bonus seals for daily wins, though…

1 Like

Seal don’t collect correctly mostly of the time so your only gaining Gems and not missing much.

The a** kick can be bad for guild morale I suppose.

It is the same rewards, look it up, the top of bracket 2 and last in bracket 1, 200 gems and some gold

Not at home, so can’t look it up right now. I thought it was 7+ and then 11+. Not a big difference either way.

I’m slightly worried about this, but I think we were prepared for what’s coming. And a__ isn’t the word I had in mind.

Same, I’m away. Never been in Bracket 2. But I looked at the reward structure on console before. @Stan I agree, and As I recall guilds 7-10 gets same reward. 11plus gets a bit less than the bottom of B1.

2 Likes

Here’s last week’s results. Massive congratulations to the top 3, especially gra, really good showing there. We managed 4th with 28. A good tense week. Well done everyone. Unless you came 9th and 10th, that sucks. Lol, only kidding, it could be us one day. Glad nemesis got sorted after the pre wars stress.

3 Likes

Gra retook 2 after falling back to 3 for a week.

It’s nice to see some rivalries form based on position and consistency. Gra and Lost Winds. Nemesis and Quimby. Hope it can continue to be close interesting races like that.

2 Likes

What is going on with shining force this week, they have stepped it way up.

Pictures or it didn’t happen… :wink:

2 Likes

He’s a low life arse with no morals

1 Like