Who are the top ps4 guilds?

What guild are you in? Just so I know!
I’ve got a fair few inexperienced players that maybe only get 5-10k points a week, once they learn and develop their skills and troops/traits we’ll hopefully be more competitive. We also had one on holiday this week.
I’m really enjoying the guild wars and by ‘eck it don’t arf get me’ eart beating lad!

1 Like

Who are you asking?

I think he meant me.

Lost Winds

2 Likes

Don’t take it personally with me either, please, I’m paragon this week and I know I’ll be taking a beating.

Yes, shiratori. I pressed the reply to you directly button but it didn’t work! Either that or I screwed up.

1 Like

Nah, personally more in that I feel like I’m letting the team down if I do poorly. But that’s the way the gems fall sometimes.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Eika. This was mean machine’s first week in bracket one, right? Did you find the guild wars battles harder, easier, or the same from bracket 2? I’ve only been in bracket one so far, but play on a secondary account in bracket 8 or so. Matches are much easier there.

1 Like

2nd week I think in bracket 1. Bracket 2 is a little easier, but the difference has even out a little the latest weeks. Not a huge difference, and using the best teams/troops of the daily colors still makes me lose seldom.

2 Likes

Yeah. Sticking to the day’s color for bonus can make matches more difficult. Especially when you’re still missing troops like myself.

1 Like

I am not missing any troops. :stuck_out_tongue: But a lose now and then happens even if one have all the important troops.

Midweek update for this week cause why not.

Risin’Phreekz are in the 1 spot but have been dogged by Gra for most of the week. While they finally are extending their lead for now, things should be closer by the end of day

Lost Winds hold 2 for now. They’re looking for a strong week and a sweep with an easier schedule than the past 2.

Guild of Gra is 3 but I expect them to reclaim 2 before the end of day. They’ve been in a race with everyone above them and having already faced the Phreekz while still scoring strong, they’re in a good position to at least duplicate their success from last week.

4-9 are all within 50k so anything can happen. Quimby currently leads the pack followed by:
GuildDoVelho
Shining Force 1
Nordic Vikings
Nemesis
Silver Storm

10 by a huge margin, Black Lagoon. Honestly no one has any idea where they came from as they weren’t a top 50 guild and weren’t in bracket 2 (or bracket 3 that anyone remembers). They’ll likely be 1 and done.

In bracket 2, the Misfits are dominating and should return to the top bracket next week. England is 2nd there and likewise should return as well unless We get something weird happen again.

Cheers all.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

lets keep this thread alive, can someone post last weeks results?

1 Like

One thing that is good about guild wars is that it shows trophies and league position means nothing. Myself and the fellow members of Quimby are proud of how we are doing, 4th again last week even with the attempts of Lost Morals trying to poach some of our members again. We certainly have a good group of players who are constantly improving :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will in a bit… Still a little salty over it

1 Like

I noticed this thread went quiet, we placed 7th, our best yet.

1. Risin’Phreekz 890431
  2. Guild of Gra 713512
  3. Lost Winds 706416
  4. Quimby 605961
  5. GuildDoVelho 522880
  6. Nordic Vikings 519966
  7. Nemesis 517107
  8. Silver Storm 484583
  9. Shining Force 1 440420
  10. Black Lagoon 182062

The Phreekz are on top for 4 in a row. Top 4 stays the same in fact but you can see how close some of these battles are (colors matter!)

Congrats to @Graeme and his team for holding in a very close one. @Dan_ozzzy189 for leading his team to another strong finish. @Santandrix for Nemesis’ best showing to date, just a drop outside of the top 5.

Shining Force 1 and Black Lagoon drop, Misguided Misfits and England return. This week so far has 5 teams clustered toward the top so it will be interesting to see who emerges.

2 Likes

An exciting week. Thanks for posting and the congratulations.

1 Like

Going to be a tight fight this week!

It always is. At least next week we’ll be able to see how much the opponent has done.

Edit: Case in point, we have a huge lead on Gra right now but as per normal, most of our guys fight early, they fight late. So it’s always tense waiting to see just how much more they have. Was like that at the end of last week too.

1 Like