Who are the top ps4 guilds?

Wow , @Dan_ozzzy189, really? I was talking about the guild, maybe you know something I don’t.

I’m not saying anything else but I have submitted my support ticket

1 Like

Hmmmm🤔,now I need to know.

Best take that to PM…

2 Likes

You know I did

1 Like

I have mate

1 Like

Oh gosh, is that further to my pm rant at you? Or have they been at it again?//Are they still at it?

1 Like

He played me like a good un. It’s all getting investigated.

1 Like

I am trying to figure out a puzzle of sorts related to the Guild Wars scheduling because I like puzzles. :slight_smile:

I know it’s a bit of a late hour to ask this and a long shot but can’t hurt. I’ve already received some data and help from the following guild’s:

Risin’Phreekz, Guild of Gra, Quimby, Nemesis, and Misguided Misfits. I offer my thanks to all of them to help decide this.

What do I still need? Some information from the following guilds: Lost Winds, Shining Force 1, GuildDoVelho, Warriors of Light, and Gold = $$$$.

I’ll explain it all after I see if all the pieces fit. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out.

And I am currently not in any guild even remotely sniffing the top 10 and have no vested interest in any specific results.

P.S. @Rickygervais and/or @anon43026234, either of you in right now still?

1 Like

Lol, what sort of data are you after from each guild?

2 Likes

Rosters and final standings I think mate.

1 Like

He was right! Nice one shiratori

2 Likes

Yeah, crazy, so it’s not random then. Or he works with them.

1 Like

Lol no I don’t work with them. I’ll go into the details later as I should still be asleep now. But I will say for now, thanks to the above guilds, I seem to have figured out the schedule for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, and to a limited degree, 3rd (I have the 6 opponents but not all in order).

It was also helpful that by luck Nemesis and Quimby were 4 and 5 again, but in reverse order from last week. So thanks guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, I’d rather be 4th but we were 34 battles not completed and a guy who had about 4 wins all week. Back to 4th next week!

1 Like

5th has a slightly easier schedule. But you do get to face off against your 2 most common rivals again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, so here’s what happened.

I had the opportunity to be in some of the top guilds for guild wars while having friends in other top guilds. I had noticed that when we finished 2nd, we had the guilds that finished 1st and 3rd but when we finished 3rd, we only had the guild that finished 2nd on the same day as usual.

I ended up joining the top guild for a week and further saw that they had the lowest placed team first. Between this and past schedules for them, they always seemed to have that last place team first and then 2nd place guild on day 2. Further looking at their schedule, they had the exact same order of teams in multiple weeks. In another conversation, I found out 2 teams faced each other 1st for the past 5 (and now 6) weeks in a row. Considering those 2 teams finished in the same spots for most of that time, it really implied there was a pattern here.

So I did some digging with the help of @Dan_ozzzy189, @Santandrix, @Graeme, and @killscreen. They all shared their guild’s schedule to which I looked at the rank and order of the teams they faced last week and then made a list of who they were going to face this week. Because Nemesis and Quimby were 4 and 5, it was easy to give them their matches and the same with Risin’Phreekz since they were 1 again. All 3 since said my prediction was spot on (yay).

So thanks to everyone above, I had the schedule for 1, 2, 4, 5, and 8 as previously stated. I also was able to partially work out 3 by a bit of process of elimination since they only appeared on 2 of the other schedules. (Hopefully I’ll get that complete order later. Also hope to get the other positions soon too.)

I’ll probably put up something later breaking down who has the easiest and hardest schedules without going into the specific specifics. Ultimately, the only thing this helps show is that the schedule is fixed and that if you’re looking at the results in Sunday, you’d have a good idea what awaits you the next week before it’s posted on Monday.

Now I don’t go into Xbox here though if one of the top guys there want to help see if the pattern is the same there, I’m game (hence my ping of @Rickygervais, @anon43026234, and hey let’s add @Strat too to the list). I also don’t go outside if the top 10 though I’m sure @Stan would be willing to help. Chances are the patterns repeat but that’s just hypothesizing at the moment.

So again thank you to everyone who did help. You all were invaluable to helping confirm this and hopefully we’ll get the rest worked out too.

8 Likes

Rickygervais and Truxon are in the #1 Guild. I’m in the Guild that almost always finishes 2nd (except a few weeks ago when I was on vacation):wink::grin: I’m on Vacation again this week so I can’t report what our opponents are. Interesting data collection though.

2 Likes

I had the data for 2 so I figured it would be as good. But thanks and enjoy your vacation. Cheers.

1 Like

What do you need? GW schedule and trophy ranking?