What's your hobby?

Dear lord that knitted painting, beautiful!

2 Likes

Sunday FOOTBALL!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! It only took 3 years and untold hours :smile:

4 Likes

It looks like alot of hard work and a history of practice went into that one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s awesomesauce :wink:

2 Likes

My current hobby is playing the Pathfinder RPG (If you’re not familiar with it, it’s very similar to D&D) with my friends, as well as playing various computer and mobile games (such as Gems of War). I also enjoy reading.

5 Likes

Wow. Hobbies?

I don’t cook, but my husband does and I am his preparation chef (veggie, meat, etc). I am an avid bicycle rider (8-20 miles per day). I own a scooter (because I cannot yet afford a motorcycle (I’ll get there). I play tabletop RPG every Sunday with friends/family (Pathfinder and Rifts). We also do board games (Settlers of Catan, Munchkins, Illuminati, MtG, list goes on). I love to read, but haven’t had much time since I am currently going to school for my MBA. Ahh, I also started taking karate classes with my daughter, we are up to yellow belt with black stripe. And I paint miniatures too, though I haven’t done so in almost a year (due to time—where can I get more??)

@Nimhain Are there any specific paints you like to use? And one problem I always have is my paint chipping off, no matter what I try. Any suggestions? Btw, that one pic you posted was beautiful.

5 Likes

That is amazing!

1 Like

I like to crochet and knit, and watch hockey. I can’t play a lot of the FPG’s because i get motion sick really easily, so video games have always been pretty limited. Might be why i’ve been playing the puzzlequest series since they came out.

3 Likes

Are you ale to knit or crochet at the same time you are watching hockey?

No, that’s when mistakes get made :smile: I do in intermissions. Pay attention to one thing at a time. (also have a “fun” time with having a phone conversation/other conversation. Multitasking skills are pretty low in my brain. LOL)

2 Likes

I am passionate about science,
I love to learn, presently, english and mathematics, i like video game (RPG for most), chess game, hiking and cooking (mostly pastries). There is so much more i want to do like boardgames, programming, playing piano, drawing or crochet if i had the time or the right people. Also, i poorly started musculation 4 years ago.
Someone here making miniatures with polymere clay for its boardgames ?

5 Likes

I use Vallejo paints and inks, as I’ve found them to thinner than other paints like Citadel so easy to use or mix. Are you putting a based coat of paint on first? Before you paint?

I also vanish all my figurines with a matte varnish 24hrs after I finish painting to try and help prevent the figurines getting worn from handling.

3 Likes

crochet knit and hockey. oh and motion sickness lol
you sound like my fiance

2 Likes

If you guess my hobby includes posting memes, you’d be right.

Other than that though, I collect MTG cards. Currently have a 10,000+ card collection. I also sell them as well.

6 Likes

We have about a 5,000 card collection. Some really old, cool stuff (diplomatic immunity, ftw!) and just about everything from nyx until now. Sell me some slivers :wink:

1 Like

besides the middle of a remodel on a house i dont own… but do live in… i cross stich (nice @MatrimCauthon) and design maths and physics curriculum for different age groups (from elementary to college) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you buy MtG cards as well HKdirewolf?

I do. As long as the price is good.

1 Like

Writing, fundraising, and learning. Not sure how to expand on that lol

1 Like