What's your hobby?

Beside gaming and slaying Manticores of course :grin: For me it’s camping, hiking mountain.

Here’s some of my hiking journey.

Pardon the quality of video.

11 Likes

Card making and jewelry

14 Likes

It used to be riding my Harley. That is before I developed Intention Tremors in my left arm. Couldn’t ride safely so I sold my bike and bought a 2014 Dodge Charger.

5 Likes

Wow! That’s impressive craftsmanship.

1 Like

You beat me to it. But agreed, such a nice card and jewelry there.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I love being creative.

Thank you Zookeeper

Life is my hobby, or is hobby my life, i get those mixed up.

2 Likes

That is a good philosophy to have.

Some call it living creatively - others call it enjoying life as life

1 Like

Hobbies are nice. I don’t have many, but I do occasionally enjoy games other than Gems of War. Particularly things like Dark Souls. I used to play Magic: the Gathering, but I’ve had no desire to do that for a while.

Other things I do include helping moderate a small group of individuals, and offer consulting on a wide variety of topics. If something interests me, you can bet that I have a few neat tips and tricks, some background knowledge, or something to say if you need help. I presently run a very small Facebook page that interacts with other fairly small pages in a bit of a community. All just small stuff that I do passively, though. I don’t really have any “dedicated” hobbies.

6 Likes

Karaoke! As Intrim surely knows by now, I try to go every Wednesday night with drastically varying results. I also enjoy cooking, gardening, and drinking with friends and strangers.

8 Likes

Took meaningless photos.

9 Likes

I used to love hiking, but my ACL injury made me stop doing that

Don’t knock your pictures - they look very pretty.

My hobby is Barbershop Harmony. I direct a chorus every Tuesday night. Here is a link of the chorus singing an arrangement I did of Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me”.

Enjoy! :wink:

14 Likes

Working…

2 Likes

Board games! Our collection is still pretty small as far as these things go, maybe a hundred games or so, but we acquire more as time goes on :slight_smile: I also enjoy tabletop rpgs, homebrewing, choir singing, and walking/hiking.

7 Likes

Very nice. I enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice – I love Barbershop and acapella music - especially some of the new arrangements of some older songs.

2 Likes

Squeeky and I both liked this very much. Squeeky is our Maltese.

1 Like