What's that? The builds are submitted!

maybe he was pushed by another unit, i saw the stats after 1 or 2 moves. but even then …

https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Take-and-Share-PlayStation-4-Screenshots

I’m not sure what options there might be to upload them, but I’m guessing you can upload to some places, and then provide a link to the uploaded file.

1 Like

A Fenrir could do that. Gives a bunch of attack and life to an ally, with double effect on beasts.

4 Likes

ok, could be, i don’t remember the opposite team in total. but all this never happened last week.

plz take some SS for us so we can see.

1 Like

will try it next time something like this happens. hopefully i can manage to do the SS.

2 Likes

There are two options after its been approved, that requires minor communication between the parties.

1. Release as soon as possible scheduling wise (0-2 days)
  2. Release on a set date.

As @Ozball posted there have released updates all over the calendar before. There was even a update on console 6 hours before the reset once on Sunday.

3 Likes

@Strat thanks brudda! Squeeeee i am sooooo excited for the update! Gonna be straight up GANGSTA!!!

4 Likes

Take a pic with your phone or press the share button on your controller, send it to psn id dan_ozzzy189 and I’ll post it here for you.

1 Like

Just to clarify, when you said PvP, was it ranked or casual?

1 Like

@Saltypatra, did this make the cut?

That guys story is beginning to unravel.

Any more updates about the update?

They will update the game to a more updated version

6 Likes

Patch notes would be great to get a gander at.

I was thinking more like how the platforms are coming along.

They are flat and generally rectangular

2 Likes

I mean, if they’ve approved the patch.

1 Like

Lol oh i am sorry i misunderstood…

No i was just being difficult🎃

Maybe boosted by a fenrir