What's that? The builds are submitted!

Assuming you mean the bonus to stats were compared to yours, possible reasons could be more kingdoms at level 10, and more kingdoms at 5*s. There are a large number of Armor and a decent number of attack kingdoms, so large gaps are possible.

man, i repeat it once more: the past 7 days pvp was no problem. and now suddenly all opponents have all kingdoms maxed or what ?

1 Like

Maim reason i am curious is because unless i have misunderstood (entirely possible) there will also be some changes to GW which shouldnt take effect mid-week

1 Like

Don’t forget about the guild statues too give bonesus. And if it was guild wars then sentinels apply too.

it was PVP !!!

I don’t know, but without more information all I can go off is what you’ve provided. Maybe you hit level 200 or so and are suddenly seeing much higher level opponents (there is a jump around there where you get opened up to the full range of opponents). Or maybe you changed guilds and are facing higher level opponents as a result.

As long as the possible GW changes is equal to everyone, I don’t see a problem brudda.

1 Like

i hit lvl 1000 last week, but until yesterday pvp was a piece of cake.

Still wouldnt explain spirit fox with 100 hp

It will probably be a case of any GW changes won’t take effect till the new GW week.

2 Likes

Thanks @Ozball now get some sleep brudda! Its like 2300 there isnt it?

Where was the report about a Spirit Fox with 100 HP?

I assume by “fox goast” he means spirit fox

i still have one theory:

after reaching level 1000 i still was facing normal opponents. and now with the start of the new week there come nightmares like psion and other units with never before seen powers.

I’m assuming the 100 health and attack Spirit Fox was hyperbole, though it’s worth pointing out that on console the devs’ CAN’T change the stats and bonuses of troops without a patch. (At least until the new system comes in with hopefully 3.1)

1 Like

i really don’t know what to think of this.

level 1000 and you are beaten like a bloody beginner. no fun …

I am only going on what was said. @m59a i also play on ps4 and i have seen nothing like you are describing so maybe a screenshot would help

2 Likes

Any screenshots will help us greatly if you are seeing Spirit Fox starting with 100 health.

4 Likes

maybe i was extremely unlucky today, but winning only 2 out of 20 pvp makes me wonder …

btw: how do i do screenshots on ps 4 and how can i post them on my computer ?