What's that? The builds are submitted!

Maybe ready tomorrow. :smiley:

I am thinking friday

1 Like

Cant wait to take down mega troops in Dewgongs. Like the secret rare Gorgotha from Khaziel hidden quest.

Patch notes lol. The one really useful thing salty could do…
Long before the patch was ‘perfected’ let alone submitted, patch notes were made.

Wow… Thats condescending and unnecessary…

4 Likes

D8 what did I ever do to you @UKresistance?

Regarding patch notes, we typically release them the morning of the day the updates go live. I’ll see if I can get them the day before, but not promises.

12 Likes

yea it is, so many that disrespects and thinks it is okay. It is not okay, even on the internet.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’d ever seen that smiley before. Took me a second since you have to look at it the other way. Awesome.

2 Likes

here is what D8 reminds me of. haha!

12 Likes

i know only one pvp button on the ps4.

so i don’t know what you mean ???

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Within the PVP tab, there are two ways to enter battle: ranked PVP gives you ranked rewards and counts toward weekly stats (gives more trophies, costs 1 gem to refresh your opponents if you don’t like what you see), while casual doesn’t count toward weekly stats, gives a maximum of 1 trophy per battle, only costs 50 gold to refresh opponents. Importantly, Casual PVP has difficulty options while Ranked PVP doesn’t. Sometimes, someone will have their difficulty cranked up to Warlord IV and not realize why they are seeing insane stats in PVP. People are just trying to rule out possible causes for what you’re seeing.

2 Likes

Simple solution have patch go live in a few hours :relaxed:

@Saltypatra Any chance for a preview video on the 3.1 patch?

Been over a year now since the last preview video that showcases the patch.

I know they take a lot longer to produce, but they are greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Nothing I suppose I can justifiably blame on you. Overall I’m content and my grievences are minor, assuming the patch is soon and well received.

Wow, you sound rather toolish right there mister resistance. I remember you were very rude and to me once when I was pretty new. It’s just the way some folks are unfortunately. Always talk (type) to folks as you’d wish to be spoken to irl.
Regards this update… I’m just worried that Microsoft spoil the party. I’m pretty sure they will wouldn’t update the PS version and leave the xboners out in the cold.

3 Likes

This was Salty’s answer above to the preview question. There’s a lot of chaff in this thread now, so I don’t blame you for missing it.

Likewise. I was amazed to see that Sony had already approved it. I know they’ve got completely different processes, but that was a very encouraging sign to me!

2 Likes

I agree. Not sure what prompted that attitude, but man, sometimes I wonder where common courtesy went (if it was ever really there to begin with)…

8 Likes

Exactly, well said!

2 Likes

Thus far the for the entire life of the game the developers have always held back an update if the other console failed or was delayed in its certification. I too am hoping it gets approved the first time. :crossed_fingers:

The interesting question though is are the going to delay the other platforms? After all console did revive the previous update first (they could have pushed it out very quickly on the other platforms) if they wanted to. So there was an attempt to do a coordinated update.