[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

when i get home i think ill try some defense with this :smiling_imp:
mantis
bat
kraken
bat

edit:
turned out im less ascetic and put out: EK mantis bat kraken… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
i didnt think khorvash is a monster… :laughing:

That’s a great idea! I’ll try that 4 Dragon Eggs defense as soon as I get home.
Some please speak up to confirm whether the summoned dragons count as extra event points.

Actually, does TDS count as multiple snotgems if he resurrects? It’s an interesting question.

He does, I just ran into him two teams in a row. Mab vs Mana Shield that resurrected twice … dammit lol.

3 Likes

I had a fight against full dragon team with Dragon Eggs that spawned on death. Got 5 snots from the battle, so yes, it counts too.

2 Likes

For me it’s Behemoth, Kraken, Kraken, Kraken. For now, anyway. ;p

As a reminder, since the troop search box apparently knows regexp, you can search for ^(Monster|Dragon)$ to see all the valid units at once.

6 Likes

That’s just too clever…

What Runic and Arcane stones is needed by most people? My usual HK is Wild Plains but I may change it to Zul Kari or Pans Vale if people need Venoms or Lights.

I’m gonna take that as a yes…

Time for a 2x Dragon Egg + Alch team for me I think.

EDIT: Also worth noting for those who don’t know. Using a key to open a chest will cycle your explore teams. Might be marginally faster than going into the battle and quitting during trait buffs.

5 Likes

i have been a battle for the last few hours, i am pretty sure i will gave more than 50 stones at this rate. It is a pvp battle.

2 Likes

Fought someone using 3x Dragon Souls, got 6 event gem thingies. So yes, resurrected DS counts as another troop.

1 Like

i am at this time i am using templar, priestess, tyri, mercy against dragon eggs. It has been at least 4 hours and i will let you know when this is over if there is a cap or not. I have killed over 40 dragons so far. I am so bored of this event.

3 Likes

It will be funny if your game bugs out and you can’t complete the battle and get rewards. You could collect 100 of event things in pvp playing normaly.

This is a pvp game actually. Someone had dragon team with dragon eggs in the last slot, this is so far where i am at with this game.

I’ve read it’s a pvp battles. And I said that your game can freeze up and you end up without getting any rewards. Instead of playing 50 pvp battles in those 4 hours and getting good rewards and more event items then you will get this way.
But hey if it’s not a good way to play it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. Whatever floats your boat.

Got over 10 for dragon eggs and the generated baby dragons
After seeing that, I put them for my defense. For some odd reason they make a 9400 defense rating.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Do i show up as a pvp target if i have been in a pvp match for a few hours or do i need to hit that reward screen before showing up as an invade target?

Crap troops don’t equal low power team. A troop at mythic is the same team power regardless of it’s base rarity. Also traits push it up a lot.

you all are welcome!

16 Likes