[Weekly Event] Let's help each other out

It’s just regex. ^ means start of a line, $ means end of a line. If there was a spell named ‘kill all undead’ for example, it would be included in the results of undead$ but not in ^undead$. In fact there isn’t, so that works too.

Other regex stuff can be used too. for example, you can type imp\b to see all imps but not impervious troops.

11 Likes

I don’t really see what is the difference between an end game players and the others: you have to farm Undead and the best is Explore mode (if you are very lucky x4 Undead each time, it’s 250 battles!).

If you want to farm Explore mode that means you won’t “produce” trophies for your guild. I don’t see with the Guild Wars coming why devs will want to push players out of PVP. Less competiton in PVP? Is it really what devs want?

Some of you guess that it’s intended and devs want to give more rewards for doing Explore mode (which is already the best way to farm Arcane…) but it’s only your guess. Mine is that devs didn’t oversee that: it’s like the Arcane that you drop in Invade which is dependant of the Home Kingdom of the defenser. Do you think that devs oversee that 90% of the players will stay stuck with Whitehelm and that now some (a lot?) of us have an huge amount of yellow traitstones compared to the other colors? Or do you think it is also intended?

2 Likes

Holy s*#%. Lesson learned for the day.

3 Likes

FYI while I made an undead defense team, I have yet to encounter one in PVP.

I really don’t think a lot of folks are playing along with this.

1 Like

I’ve run into a couple. But its’s worth remembering that the population of players that are active on the forums represents a small number of people overall. Hopefully it will take off more in future events.

4 Likes

I’m using a mostly undead team with the lowest score I can manage while still covering every color. I’m seeing about as many teams clearly made for people to kill undead for the event as I do those clearly made to take advantage of the boosted stats - and not very many of each. Maybe next week will be better since the event will actually start at the beginning of the week.

1 Like

I’ve seen a few, but mostly just hybrid undead team instead of full undead.

Still, I’m keeping up my undead defense. I don’t care about PVP ranking, so it doesn’t hurt me either way

1 Like

Mostly what it was before with extra Bone Dragons and Wraiths… not really an improvement!

Oh u forgot to mention but I joined this club 2 days ago :slight_smile:

Are y’all going to continue with this each week as the events change? I plan on it. Maybe other people that are not on forums can be reached via Guild and Global Chat. Most of our guild is participating as well.

1 Like

I plan to. And I’ve seen a couple people mention it on Global, so hopefully it will catch on more and more as time goes by.

1 Like

Yes I do, because why not? :slight_smile:
It’s not like wining 5 more defense battles is going to mean much. But if people face 4 event troops, that will make a big deal for them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Continuing +1

1 Like

That’s my plan too for the foreseeable future. I still want to make them as challenging as possible within the confines of using four unique Event Gem troops though :wink:

2 Likes

Yep. From now on I plan to set my defend to whatever the “hunted troop” is that week x4.

3 Likes

Just bumping this and adding my defend team for the week:

Golem - 3 Traits
Shadow Dragon - 3 Traits
Celestasia - level 5 / 0 traits
Crimson Bat - 0 traits

1 Like

I was lazy and just put together 4* Dragon Eggs (fully traited) for a good chance to give the opp more than 4 snots. Maybe I’ll try to be more creative in a day or 2 and prepare something a bit more dangerous :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a good idea actually! Wonder if the summoned dragons will also provide snotgems? Same with a 4x TDS team…

EDIT: If ya got 'em, flaunt 'em! Cheesy 4x TDS team! Can someone let me know if summoned dragons provide snotgems?

1 Like

I considered that… might change over part way through the week. We’ll see.

1 Like

I’ve changed my deff too I think 3 monsters and a dragon :slight_smile: