This week: Bombots are the New 50 Shades of Bone Dragon

I would never put TDS in front of Krystenax. TDS is the more useful caster: lower cost, good damage, refills everyone. But TDS is squishy: the resurrection trait is a low chance and hardly a tanking quality. Stoneskin on Nax is far better for defence, plus Nimble prevents entangle. Yes Nax’s spell is also strong (op damage numbers really). TDS is the engine of any dragon team and the priority to fill, ideally in third spot yo avoid EK drains.

Note: Nax also summons. It really shouldn’t, its spell is already v strong for the cost. And putting a summoner in first spot is traditionally viewed as idiocy. My solution: run two copies of Nax.

Edit: not saying @DonBoba is wrong, just here’s my preference :wink:

7 Likes

Personally I think that they should keep Nax numbers the same but get rid of the summons which sends a somewhat conflicting message on what his role is meant to be since he has stone skin and summons, which obviously doesn’t really work out when you put him in the first spot. So this way he has two distinct play styles when personally for balance purposes I don’t think that should happen very often.

On topic, bombots are annoying but honestly I like the “minuscule” rewards my defenses give me. Sometimes 50+ a day which actually does add up to be an extra bundle a week, which would end up being an extra 4 a month… which does help out when I need traitstones! All the sources of glory add up to be a great amount.

2 Likes

In that case, pretty much every other AoE troop should get a base damage buff. Variety bye-bye…

I’ve been enjoying singling out those single Bombot defences. Two trophies in 20 secs for just watching it die? Yes please.

I had a 4 x Brown defense up to help people out but ended up switching back to 1 troop to get rid of the endless stream of Deep Borer / 2 x Bombot / Black Manacles.

2 Likes

/ Plays theme from Psycho.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the back of bombot week