The treasure map cap is NOT 10 per match anymore! EDIT: Cap is 50!

IT’S 50! The console one-match map cap is 50!

2 Likes

Is this normal or nah? Is it a bug or nah?

I applaud your dedication to getting maps and using them.

I would gladly give someone all my maps if they give me 20% of the resources they get from them.

For context, on Xbox One, I only had 5 maps there. I tried with basically my PS4 map team except with Templar because I didn’t have Alastair on XB1. I proceed to end up with a total of 57 treasure maps, what would surely be a world record. I should have 62 but I only have 55. Thus, you can only get 50 maps at a time.

#ONLY50MAPS

2 Likes

Lol, I would give you all my maps pony. I earn enough of them each week through gem cascades. I try to use 20-50 maps a week.

That is ridiculous. I want those kinds of numbers.

Damn, I wish the cap was like 1 or 2. I hate maps. LOL

Imagine if they just hid the number of maps you had from the inventory screen… Then everyone could relax about their numbers and stop posting about the “Problem” of what to do with all of them.

1 Like

Maybe, however i do like knowing that i got 50 of them because then i could spend the rest of the day burning through them. (100 maps a day goal here we go)

@Nex
@Mr.Strange
@Sirrian
@Nimhain

Since you four are working together on console now, do any of you know whether the console’s one-battle cap of 50 maps was intentional or not?

@Mr.Strange & @Nex aren’t developmers anymore. You’re looking for @Alpheon

I realize that but they’ve been here ever since 2015. They would still have some idea of whether things are working as intended.

We intentionally increased the map cap. I thought I’d set it to 40, not 50. But either way isn’t much difference.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not a big diff i can’t get more then 10-15 cause i always get lucky skulls drop and finaly kill them

If only dedicated map hunters are gonna get to even half of the cap, don’t bother changing it. Besides, free stuff is free stuff.

2 Likes

I’m quite good at map-hunting, and have techniques that could feasibly get me to the cap, if not for the fact that I’m a mobile player, and my battery would die first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: