The treasure map cap is NOT 10 per match anymore! EDIT: Cap is 50!

How do you quit without losing everything? You say you stop. Do you mean you let the rival team kill off your troops?

With the way maps are now you’re more likely to get certain resources from higher-level tokens. This makes Glory easier to obtain now. I’ll do some more map-farming this weekend and get my total into the hundreds. It’s called “getting a surplus.”

The problem is that I’ll do 100 matches of PvP over that same time and get somewhere around 250K gold. With that Gold, I’ll complete Key and Gem tasks for my Guild over and over again. When you take my PvP glory plus the revenge/rival Glory and add it to the additional Glory I can get from all the other sources, I will have thousands of Glory, not hundreds, and have several dozen gems to show for it too.

PS…I’m not one of those “I have hundreds of unused maps” people. I do use every map I get, usually right away so that they don’t pile up. So it’s not like I’m speaking from a lack of experience. It’s just a time to reward ratio. Maps are the worst mini-game in the game as far as that goes. If they dramatically overhaul the Guild system, this could definitely change but as it stands right now, the only reason I need Glory is to purchase the reward packs. I spent almost 4000 Glory the week Leonis came out but other than that, I’m spending maybe 1200-1500 a week. I don’t need to buy Glory keys because I get tons of them from my Guild.

I mean i stop ignoring available skulls and procede to kill enemy with skulls

1 Like

I prefer;

Templar
Valkyrie
Tyri
Finley

Max Gold, Souls and Maps every battle.

Templar***
priestess***
tyri***
mercy***.
Then just do what you gotta do but do not blame me for accidental wins

You’re both right.

Templar → charges Tyri and Mercy
Tyri → charges everyone (potentially)
Valkyrie → charges Templar and Mercy
Mercy → charges Valkyrie

Infinite loop + souls + maps…

Not a bad team there, also it gets souls.

so what is the cap found to be?

1 Like

Finding it out via Fortress Siege on Warlord 4.

2 Likes

This makes me wonder why the map cap exploded, but not for pc.mobile.

There has to be some flaw in transferring the data to Console, because these small hiccups are everywhere on Console.

SWEET CELESTIA.

And I got all 48 of those maps; I went from 79 to 127.

AND I WON THAT BATTLE.

4 Likes

So map cap > 48. Maybe there is no cap? How long did that battle last for you to get so many maps?

1 Like

Around 2 hours. Had the Fortress Gate refused to die I probably could have broken 50.

3 Likes

Mr Wargems mentioned getting 60

I commend you for your persistence! Please have a carrot, you must be tired.

1 Like

noms carrot happily

1 Like

I farm maps like this:

Tyri
Tyri
Valkyrie
Dryad

I prefer 20 runs of 5 maps over 5 runs of 20 maps since I get more souls like that. In that video above I got lucky. Nonetheless my aim is to use as much Tyri as possible. Valkyrie is for souls and Dryad is for helping Tyri.

1 Like

Trying my much less-powerful XB1 GoW profile. I’ll have a number for you as soon as my match is over.