Since recent update

im unable to play due to a error message stating something about a recent purchase (i didnt buy anything recently ) but anyway it just repeatedly pops up making the game unplayable im on xbox one how can i stop this ?

Is it similar to this error:

Also make sure you’ve submitted a ticket to support. You can report issues here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Console is also supported by 505Games, and you can submit a ticket to them here: Submit a ticket : 505 Games

1 Like

Yep, support is currently helping me with the same exact issue. They may have to contact Microsoft. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to play the game since the update due to this error - hoping it will be addressed any day now.

2 Likes

thanks for the quick reply and sorry for starting a new thread, wasn’t aware it had effected others and been brought up elsewhere

1 Like

All good, it WAS buried within the known issues thread, so not the easiest to find. :wink:

Hey @RubyRedGem, would you be able to post up a screenshot of the error you’re seeing?

1 Like

as requested and a clip of how it renders the game unplayable

clip

Screen Shot

Awesome, thanks for supplying that. I’ve made the fix on our servers, so please let me know if you are able to game the game correctly once again.

1 Like

@Alpheon you are the dogs knackers my game is all good now thank you :kissing_heart:
When i take over the world and wipe out the human race single handed one by one you may relax ill kill you last =)

1 Like