Didn't Receive My Purchase on PC

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I bought an item and I expected to receive it. Instead I got the screen freeze up on me during spinning wheel. Had to hard close game. Now when I log back into game it takes me straight to the gow shop and I get stuck on shop tab with a never-ending spinning wheel. Game is unplayable. :frowning:

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Beats the crap out of me

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

No I don’t.

1 Like

Super frustrating to hear, mate!

1 Like

Yeah, very frustrated ATM about this. First purchase issue I have ever had on the PC version of this game.
Lol, can’t even play the game now.

1 Like

Hi Death,

Is this on android?

If so can you send me a pm with your invite code?

@Nimhain
Pm sent.

Still not sorted out yet and still unplayable.
Was hoping this would be fixed before today’s reset.

I sent you a PM, in reply.

I’m sorry but I have not received a reply in a pm. Just double checked and I haven’t received it.

Woops, looks like i missed pressing send, should be there now.

My boyfriend is having this exact issue since last night? How can we get this fixed?

death
Feb 3
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I bought an item and I expected to receive it. Instead I got the screen freeze up on me during spinning wheel. Had to hard close game. Now when I log back into game it takes me straight to the gow shop and I get stuck on shop tab with a never-ending spinning wheel. Game is unplayable.

1 Like

Hello Vixxen, please contact our support here https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us so they can look into this issue and fix it for you. They will get back to you before end of day if you send your message soon.