I keep getting a Purchasing error

@Nimhain @Alpheon

All my purchases that I didn’t receive for months have now all started appearing during log in and is crashing my game.
I get this error code KPPVO1 over and over again.
I have had problems for months and it now looks like you have maybe fixed it but it has Broken my account. :worried:

Bump.
Game still unplayable on ps4 for me devs.
Please help before gw starts tonight.
@Andrew @Alpheon @Nimhain

1 Like

I knew you wanted that 500 glory daily login :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @death, we put in some fixes for a common store problem. Which if you did have (and resulted in not receiving purchases), you would get your old purchases coming through now. I’m working on a fix for this now.

4 Likes

Hi @Alpheon
Thank you for the reply. My fingers are crossed everything goes well today for you and your Team.

Yeah I started to receive items that I purchased a while ago and had to put a ticket in for. It then bugged out on me and hard freezes game on me.
My invite code in case you need it and my guild.

DEATH_ZORH
PS4 quimby bracket one guild.

Thanks Alpheon.

1 Like

If you exit and restart your game, I believe it should be working now. If you get another error (or the same one) please let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad everything is fine for you @death but it’s our turn now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alpheon I’m Aussie like you mate and am at work till 5:30. Won’t be able to test it till then.
Will keep you updated and thanks for all your help.

2 Likes

Yea, we need him really badly as our lot are struggling today! How we can get 2 of the top 3 every week is beyond me.

1 Like

@Alpheon we might take this to PMS. Still not working and I get a brand new purchase error code now which is different to last nights. Sigh

1 Like

@Dan_ozzzy189

Sorry mate I will have to wait to see if @Alpheon can fix today.

Lol hope your all enjoying this update but I can’t even play yet. This needs to be fixed please

1 Like

It’s a real struggle today. Ds resurrection with 170 hp is a real pisser.

Hi Death, sorry this is taking a bit. What is the new code? What is happening is that the game is (finally) recognizing old purchases you’ve made in the past. Unfortunately it looks like we’ve since phased out some of the purchases you’ve made as this helps with our store initialization times on PS4.

2 Likes

Code WP1106

Yeah that seems to be the issue. More items popped last night which produced the new error code and crashes my game

Hmm we expected this to happen, but certainly didn’t expect it to crash. That change will be pushed live today, so you should be seeing this fixed tonight when you’re back.

2 Likes

@Alpheon no it has not worked at all. Was weird no item popped but got the exact same code pop up from last night.
Still unable to play.

1 Like

Yeah those 30 guild keys need a new home mate.
Seriously, I hope you get this sorted guys, it’s frustrating for our guy but we’re not worried about gw, we’re worried he’s going to be quitting the game in frustration! We just want him to be able to log in to the game and play hassle free.
(guild statues still have a no bonuses either)

Guild Statues in my guild are still displaying negative values for time until bonus expiry. For example they read numbers like -8909m (minutes) rather 5d (five days remaining) which is what we’d normally expect.

Sorry @death, we’re pushing out a fix right now.

2 Likes

Can I give you all my likes please alpheon?

1 Like