Should I be hoarding keys?

Ah, right. I forgot last bounty event had a repeat troop. This new spoiler site shows a new one for this week, so that might have been a fluke.

It won’t be in gold chests until 4 weeks after the event, so hoarding keys doesn’t help directly with the event. Just if you needed that troop for Kingdom power or if you wanted it maxed for the next bounty event.

NEW SPOILER SITE! Thank you. I needed that :).

1 Like

@Nrthrnlad,
I’m from same camp- it’s better to use existing topic than start new ones.
as for new troops:

1. new mythic on release are the only mythics avaible to get from guild/gem/glory/vip keys in 7 days following their release, than after that week, all mythics can be polled
  2. new legendaries on release are the only legendaries avaible to get from event keys in the week they are added, after that week, they are added to the poll after ~4 weeks
  3. bountyhunters → on release they are avaible ony for gems from bounty hunter event, after 4 weeks they are added to the poll after 4 weeks
  4. godslayers/siegebreakers - there shouldn’t be any new ones, as all kingdoms have at least 1 copy of each, but if any new will show up, they will be avaible from raid boss/invasion shop for gems and after 4 weeks from chests

@anyone, correct me if i wrote anything wrong about timers

It’s not true, new mythic is present in chests right after his exclusive week.

ok, wasn’t sure about this one, will correct it

New Legendaries are Event Key exclusives on their weekly kingdom and then goes to the general pool 1 month later.