Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

Wait so what happens if the servers are down for more that 24hours? You know when daily login rewards roll over again. Also i wonder if the gift gets bigger the longer the game is down.

wtf who cares about Dayli log in? if i get 100k or 101k Gold a Day who cares

This city reminds me the Tower kingdom from Heroes 3 (google it, the main tower is quite similar :stuck_out_tongue: ).
So, we will have some Ice Fairy… and chains ;-).

You ask who cares?! I dare say that i and any low leveled player who logins in daily to get that 500 gold cares when they need that money to set up some decent plays.

1 Like

cum dreaqu’ baa?!!

thats a Joke? i saw level 50 Players that donate 200-300k Gold a Week just play Invasion. ‘’ ah i need my Dayli 500 Gold to play!‘’ sry man but you doing it wrong

What is a joke but poorly timed humor that becomes accepted by the majority. Also i do not need your dirty pvp when i have maps and arena to do what i need it too. No over powered teams or lucky team drops just me and my maps and only needing to get 2-3 wins in arena.

2 Likes

its PVE not PVP and btw Arena/Invasion is the same :confused: only gives much more Gold

I actually care also, and I’m lvl 667.

@Claussanta86

On my last party I saw a dragon in the kitchen, I swear. But does it mean we moved to the dragons age?

i think some People here just want to find some Reasons to receive a bigger gift ‘’ oh i lost 500 Gold now i need 10000 Souls to reduce my Tears’’ :smiley:

Not as many souls though and less risk vs invasion. Risk 1k and no trophies or risk trophies and no gold. To me arena is pve cause no retaliation cause of losing.

i think this thread is to cry about servers not being how we want, not if other people arent playing how You want.

I am more worried about the server being down for a long period of time than the rewards but someone needs to show concern for the little ones.

1 Like

Every game has server issues, some are not even giving any gifts. So I do be happy with just 100 gold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, thanks GoW :slight_smile:

true. I like the login bonuses. It is like saying “Thank you for playing our game, here have something on us.”
With server issues it is like them saying “We messed up here is something to forgive us for messing up.”

I’m low level and the +500 gold means maybe 10% of my daily revenue, it’s not anecdotic for me.
But I don’t care about loosing it (I get it back in a week, and I’m even sure we won’t lose it), and I don’t care about the compensation. The server being more stable is an improvement by itself, maintenance are a part of every single online game.

However, your sarcasm is not welcomed. Good for you if you are a PGM and like to spend 8h a day to afford 300k gold a week. But it’s not the case of everyone.

Maybe you could use the “Sea Troll” pic as avatar :wink:

1 Like

I failed to see what was wrong with @Claussanta86 sarcasm. So maybe you could explain? People always seems to scream for more, even for the smallest thing. Most does, that is a fact.

1 Like

if i would spend 8 Hours a Day i could Spend 1,5 Mio a Week :confused:

The fact that @Claussanta86 mock the one who cares about its daily login, saying that for him or even low player it’s a ridiculous amount, i call this a sarcasm.

Even if I, as a very low player, find that 500 gold is in fact a ridiculous amount, I dislike the talking of PGMs toward low level players.