Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

So, where does GoW go? You’re not planning on shutting it down, are you? ARE YOU? :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hmm… Not sure. I think I have it. Did you not get it 40 of each mana mastery? … Maybe it was with gobchomper

Its only obtainable due special rewards pack it says.

He said they would be changing service providers.

@Eika and @ZeZign: Can you take the off topic stuff to PM? Let’s keep this topic clean for updates regarding the server status, OK?

Thanks! :smiley:

7 Likes

Yes sir! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please continue your dialogue through personal messages, others are awaiting information about servers, and constant news refreshment on this topic isn’t helping.

3 Likes

Darkness message was already given, no need to give it a 2nd time.

In terms of a gift, I think glory would be useful for most people given this has meant no access to tributes for many hours now and many people are accruing glory for the weekly event bundle.

Or perhaps one of the weekly event bundles for free?

Anyway, hope you’re getting some answers from the server team.

4 Likes

We posted within a time frame of a minute, I did not see his post, or I wouldn’t post.
EDIT: My internet is bad so it sometimes take some time to upload a post.

2 Likes

ill take 10k souls. :wink: only one of my cites is 5 star. … Will accept slight used souls or even soiled ones. Virgins would be best… Sigh… I guess beggars can’t be choosers.

1 Like

You missed the perfect opportunity to say “We thought we’d share something cool coming soon.” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ll be known as the first to use cool pun for this announcement so all the rights are reserved, and I’ll tax anyone using it. Payments can be done in glory \o/

You’ll have to take it from my cold dead corpse. It will be a cold day I hell before that will happen…

Um… I’m racking up a bill aren’t I?

1 Like

Cold is fine I’m just keeping rights on COOL :ok_hand:

UPDATE: Well nothing to update about the server issue, unfortunately, except that the server provider has a team working on it (still). I’ll be sticking around to keep everyone posted though, and will turn the servers back on THE MINUTE they get in a fix in place!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update Sirran! I’ll check the game when I wake up. :wink:

Where was that? I missed that post, apparently

@MakoSipper

2 Likes

Thank you dhjl. I was looking for where I saw that.