Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

Both races are not really that good imo. I believe they give a minimal magic bonus but with no cards that can really take advantage of it. Fey is better than elf by a long shot. Let’s hope it’s an elf.

The good thing if it is an elf is that elf really need a good troop. Looking at her wings as well, it tells me its a fey or divine. - 2nd thought…

Could be divine. I’m thinking it would be more likely fey with those wings. Divine would be cool to pair with Valkyrie.

You still play rock worms Eika? I have a pretty sweet worm deck.

Yeah sometimes. I am happy with my rockworm team also:

Deep Borer
RW
RW
Emperina

What is yours?

Golem
Deep Borrer
Rock Worm
The Great Maw

It wins about 90+ percent. I don’t have the Maw fully traited yet. It takes out a key piece of theirs and it’s just clean up for the rock worm. Golem is there to absorb skull hits.

1 Like

Yeah not bad, have you tried mine? Emperina is really nice in this deck and its like getting a new troop everytime you use her.

No I haven’t used her. I’ll check it out once servers come up… Doh hope I have her fully leveled.

Yeah, you better give it a try. :slight_smile:

Her 2nd trait is very expensive, but very nice, also her 3rd can be life saving. I have fought dragon teams that have her in the last spot, and I must say that she is a very difficulty troop to take down…

My deck gets triple kingdom and monster bonus which helps a bit. With first two troops with stone skin/armored I can leave the skulls for the ai and go after brown.

Its not a bad team, but I prefer 2 RW in the team to keep it going, one always filled up if the other is not.

She uses arcane lava. I have a few extra.

Yeah she does. But those you should spare for Jarl.

Jarl is fully traited mythic. My Stormhiem deck is crazy good.

Very nice, wow! Is it 4 differently stromheim troops in it?

No…
Jarl
Serpent
Valkyrie
Jarl

It’s a complete lock down once I get enough red and yellow on the board.

1 Like

very nice team.:slight_smile:

Thanks! 120 souls per match too as a side benefit. I have been trying new stuff though as it doesn’t lose often. Using a hero deck now with chalice.

bone dragon
Chalice
Bull Taurus
Stargazer

Works well with bull as finisher since it ends at 80-100 life.

Pretty cool! Do you know when the Goblin Crusher weapon was available last time? I never had the chance to grab it…

pm pls -.-

4 Likes