Rat Men Race / Trait

Pretty self-explanatory from the title. I’d love to see a new trait and race added for ratlings/nezumi/skaven/whatever-you’d-like-to-call-them. :slight_smile:

I doubt I’m alone in my love for rat-races. <3

The legendary’ 3rd trait could be dragging pizza in a NewYork subway. +5 damage for stair passed.

You’re reaching pretty deep there (2 year old meme vid?) But I do get that reference.

hmm was thinking its from the teenage mutant ninja turtles :grinning:

3 Likes

The spell gives all Ninja Turtles 4 Manas and maybe some random status boost.

1 Like

It’s this: New York City rat taking pizza home on the subway (Pizza Rat™) - YouTube

No skaven mentions?

Hmmmm, I think ‘Skaven’ might actually be trademarked (Games workshop?)

1 Like

Yes it probably is…

Hmm yeah rat-men might be cool… but nope, really don’t want to see another troop/race type hit… too many already… and most of them have little identity, and little hope of making a team in that type that works… let’s see more meaningful effects (and greater bonuses) working with the types we have… concentration of effect please, not dilution…

@SwiftSails we could definitely see some cool rat-men troops… but leave them as Wildfolk types…

1 Like

@Jainus Hmm. That would be better than nothing, but then it would probably be one or two new troops. I would love to see a whole set of them. :mouse: