Pharming Stones for Traits

2 more hours in, still not a single arcane…

At what point should I just give up? Because I’m feeling like a huge sucker now :frowning:

Drop rate of 1 in 17, yet I’m at 1 in one hundred and fifty at least now.
That is no longer RNG… that is just plain old messed up.

1 Like

if nothing drops for a long time i restart the game
alternatively change kingdom you farm but thats not always possible if you need that certain type

2 Likes

Hooray, I finally got 1… and another one back to back.

Lets hope the crazy bad luck streak is over /knocksonwood

5 Likes

I grew up around farms and never wanted to be a Farmer. Now I know why. It SUCKS

But at the same time I love it!:grin:

2 Likes

When I play explore, I impose myself a limit of 4 consecutive fights without a runic or better.

Sometimes I play for 1 hour or so, and sometimes I play 4 fights and quit right away. If this happens, I wait at least for a couple of hours before trying again.

1 Like

Interesting idea. I take a different approach to the same principal of limiting my farming time. My preferred method is to pay as little attention as possible when farming. So I put a half hour podcast/YouTube/Music on and when the show is over I stop.

1 Like

@Mad_Butch I logged my results for ‘Explore’ in Khetar and reported it the developers as a possible bug in the official thread. I think they accidentally broke “Explore” and are using the standard drop rate of PvP. Hopefully someone looks at this on Monday.

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s been ridiculous.

1 Like

That’s funny that’s where I am farming to, trying to get Pharos-Ra all traited… 12 spirit and 12 skull to go :slight_smile:

But I will keep an eye on the drop rate for sure.

Had 20 minutes this AM to try and get my tasks done. Changed to Wild Plains got two. Didn’t finish all if them because one was the developer favorite “Win 15 battles with Constructs”

I swear one of them let their child CNTL-C CNTL-V Constructs into the task table for hours to keep them busy at the office one afternoon.

Good luck getting 12 from Khetar took me hours to get 3 for my last Pharos-Ra trait.

With that team, (princess, bomb, random all brown troop and mechanist) it’s easy to get 2 fights a minute with animations included. 120 fights an hour consistently.

1 Like