Pharming Stones for Traits

When I’m exploring. …if I play on a harder lvl i.e. Warlord I…II…III…IV. Will it increase the chance of getting arcanes instead of those puny ones? Please say yes?

1 Like

No

2 Likes

No, is just dumb luck. You can also get a lot of celestials and 0 arcane, even tho the Probability is the same. @Tacet in his tutorials suggests to use very quick teams and setting diff to normal to grind as fast as possible.

2 Likes

the best way is to farm souls and arcanes in same time at normal or hard difficulty :slight_smile:

make a team that kills fast but generates souls while at it, focus on killing just make sure you casted the soul generator at least once then proceed with another match and so on :slight_smile:
(suggested the dragon soul if you have it)

with this you will never again “farm souls”, you will just farm arcanes and have souls at your leisure after a while

2 Likes

Yep. That’s what I been doing. I suppose at some point I will have what I need. Thank you all for response. @Annaerith been doing that too. It was just an idea. Sorry if I beat a dead horse.

2 Likes

I’m currently running the 4x red team, for the extra 500 $$.

The following team is quit fun:
The Dragon Soul [3T, optional]
Garuda [0T]
2x Aziris [3T, 2nd required, 3 optional but very helpful]

I’m blasting stuff away in a few turns on Warlord 2 difficulty.
Lower difficulty is less souls, plus it takes time to fill up TDS, but once he starts going, it ends fast.

Does anyone else have fun red team tips?

If your farming and want souls, use troops with the Necromancy trait.

1 Like

I was using the same team I use for farming souls to also farm traitstones.

TDS
Warlock x3 fully traited

That’s about 180 souls on warlord 2 I believe.

Edit: correction. I’m getting 260 on warlord 1 with this team.

1 Like

Well buddy, if you have a fully traited Pharos Rah, you will get an additional 150% souls :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I wish…

1 Like

Farmed for over 4 hours today… got 1 arkana traitstone. I know… I know… RNG…
But I really wished they would add some background progress to this, as it’s turning into a huge waste of time.

1 Like

Nim mentioned they are considering adding a pity timer a while back. Everyone assumed this was about pulling high-rarity cards (legendaries and mythics) from chests, but removing very long unlucky streaks from explores would also be a helpful use of a pity timer.

2 Likes

Yeah, That’s a fairly strong run of bad luck. Assuming one does 60 explores per hour (includes answering calls, taking the dog out, texting, bathroom breaks, etc) that would be 240 tries in the 4hr window, giving approximately 14.4 Arcane Stones.

2 Likes

It’s a tedious task for sure

1 Like

Since this is Red week (+400 gold), i like
Dragon Soul
Goblin Rocket
Bonnie Rose
Alchemist

They all use low mana and have a different second colour.
With Proud Banner and 2x Fire link, DS should fill up fast and just loop himself. If you get unlucky, the Rocket can do damage and get the missing mana without losing a turn. If you are really unlucky, the Alchemist can fill the Rocket.
Bonnie is there for kill shot if a single troop remains, might as well grab the extra gold (unless you prefer souls, then use DS)

For regular weeks, and just for speed:
Boombot
Boombot
Princess Netflix
Mechanic Hero with brown weapon.

1 Like

You got it upside down.

On console this week its Mech+Adana (+50%) so Farming is ramped up to ludicrous speed. And 60 Explores/hr is as I estimated above slowwww

2 Likes

ha, ok, hehe, it’s Red week on IoS

3 Likes

What level are you guys?

I’m level 736, and nowhere in hell do I reach 60 fights per hour… more like 30 to 40 :slight_smile:
I tried the red team @Venar posted (thanks for that btw), and it does seam a little faster, but I will still be 40 to 45 battles in an hour.

Btw, normal difficulty doesn’t do much for me… I still need to cast TDS 3 times to kill them. I can normally play on warlord 2 and it takes me the same amount of time as normal.

Especially since the game keeps throwing in fully traited mithics into my opponents deck ;(

1 Like

did you try this one?

behemoth
TDS

• 2x magic link (aziris preferably)
  • abysmal banner

you do have to cast 3 times usually but it charges fast

1 Like

Thanks, I created the team already, but will probably hold off on trying it till next week, when the 4x red bonus event is over :slight_smile:

PS: I wish these events required 3x red cards, that way you would have wayyyyy more options to setup your team.

1 Like