Legendary Task Rewards

1 gem key the 3 tier reward ?! Wow :open_mouth: Wonder how much wonders that will do!

1 Like

Your tier 3 is the 4 Event keys which was the same kind of reward than before the patch.
According to devs, this reward should have been increased… but wasn’t…

2 Likes

Now there’s an interesting thought. If raw gems have been removed completely, or made absurdly rare, I wonder what the effect will be on LT participation.

And strawn just pulled the exact SAME LT.

Yea strawn! Join the 1mil LT mugging club. File your police report at https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?mobile_site=true And wait 48-72 hours. Oops edit. 48-72 hours PLUS 14 hours since everyone is based down under :smiley:

1 Like

I will trade LT’s with you @Strawnyy :grin:

3 Likes

6 Arcane in tier 3. Another reward which wasn’t increase…

2 Likes

We just got 100 Glory, 4 Glory keys, and 4 Event keys from finishing off a nearly-done LT.

1 Like

1,000,000 gold. This is not a 20% reduction. This is a just a slap in the face. Maybe something is wrong and we are getting wrong rolls. This is not 20%… not possible

2 Likes

omg this is ugly or should i say disguting? lol

1 Like

20% is the Guild Tasks nerf. LT is officially nerfed to only 16%…

1 Like

On the bright side… now, failing to check your mail when your guild does 100+ LTs won’t sting so much?

dontkillme

10 Likes

lol 10 char

1 Like

pathetic is the word I would use! So besides guild wars how in the hell do you get gems if you are VIP? Other than stop spending money because you wont be able to use VIP!

1 Like

they will probably adjust the gems prices in the store now, that make no sense to spend 100$ for 50 vip chest

1 Like

Who can spend 50 gems if it’s impossible to get them!

1 Like

so if you cannot get gems what good is VIP chests?

2 Likes

I don’t know 6 arcanes. We only got 2 glory keys. I’d say you kicked butt.

With a major update yesterday where are the devs today?

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky. That’s 5 keys. We only got 2