Kill the Beast

I run this team with Plague instead of Minogor just for the casual “lolz” constantly languishing down the enemies.

I’m looking for ways to “deviate from the meta” and use this guy as my front liner…

Update: I found a good build that uses Forest Guardian without Kerberos. Been waiting a long time to use the big deer.

1 Like

In other news, set defense as 4x Dark Master, which summon thralls, for max snotstone gains when invaded

4 Likes

@Lyya, is there a historical record of these or is it for current-week only?

I only have the events saved since I started tracking them, so only since the Snowman event. I can throw together a page of event history if you like.

Minogor is great outside of top tier teams. I have Sunweaver , Bombot and Hero with a purple weapon

He’s great against top-tier teams too. It took me a bit to find the right combination but I’ve railed off like 75 wins since and I’m almost level 1200.

1 Like

Does this work?

(Last event is sort of messed up, ignore it)
Lyya

1 Like

That works for me. I think it’s cool having the repository. I’m sure it’ll come in handy at some point!

Coming back to this thread after a few days and I have to say thanks to the Devs for this troop.

He’s actually powerful but not OP, he’s cool as all get out (I’ve always thought Minotaurs were cool) and there’s some nice teams that can be built around him.

The only thing I have to complain about is that my OCD keeps wanting to call him MinogorE. :smiley:

I’ve nicknamed him “Smashburger”.

Opinion of him has changed after traiting him out, getting him to Legendary and putting Sunweaver in the team with him.

1 Like