Im losing my patience and frustrated

I went 3/2 in GW today, with 2 of my wins against VJM and my two losses against teams I’d never seen before and underestimated (combined with a bit of bad luck). I was disappointed with nothing but myself for my record today.

1 Like

You dont read the forum much huh?

1 Like

honestly, not too much

Its evident

why so? everything I’m seeing is that what I’m describing is still the case
on consoles and there is no reason to expect a fix anytime soon. Did I miss
something?

3.1 is coming next week. The patch is supposed to help with this problem.

1 Like

I suggest rather than just post things that come to mind, you read a bit. This forum is filled to the brim with ‘3.1 is incoming posts’.

But If you only like posting with out reading, then you could look at Gems on your own console at home. The Achievements on X1 are out. A massive indication the TU has passed Microsoft certification.

This is an new development from Sirrian post last night “Console Update looks to be approved”. I would say MS gave it the stamp.

3 Likes

I played 4 battles today and went 4/0 but the server issues caused it to say 4/1! I only played 4 battles! This is the kind of crap that makes people quit game! It would not be so bad but the Devs changed it to make all battles worth the same but nuckleheads complained and they changed it back! Did not get to play paragon but was no fault of my own! I was undefeated!

1 Like

Well, the update is out now. What has been addressed? The game is absolutely terrible now with the Cascades for the ai. Please do not mention recall bias to me either. I’m not buying it at all. Guild wars battles are just a roll of the dice at this point since the Cascades are so badly in favor of the enemy ai. I’ve been playing guild wars in bracket one every week since the beginning. I’ve lost maybe two matches with the blue team I’ve been using for the past couple of months. With the ridiculous ai Cascades today, I almost lost 3 out of 5. Was lucky I only lost two matches. I hope you developers are discussing a way to fix this situation. You all have almost broken the game. As someone who has been playing nearly 2 years now, this is the first time I’m considering washing my hands of the game completely. The game is not enjoyable at the moment. It’s not worth the frustration. I’m sorry for the rant. The dev team has been really great for the most part. But, do you all play the game? Surely you all can see where the players are coming from, right?

3 Likes

The update is not out for consoles yet. It is expected next week. So no changes have occurred on console yet.

2 Likes

Overall I’m mostly tired of losing matches on the first AI turn. Cascade after cascade and all four troops are Frozen, Stunned, and about to be Justice/Mab looped to death. This is also frustrating with some other teams where the match is basically over for you at turn 1.

I’ve played this game for over a year and only recently have I seriously been considering quitting.

One fix I would suggest for all of the 4-5 match traits is that it be “limit one per turn” as in Mab’s freeze trait can only trigger once per turn regardless of the number of 4 or 5 matches you get. Ditto stun, Elemaugrim’s crazy third trait, etc. It would still be very powerful but not better than some troops actual magic skills.

Hopefully, the new gem spawning algorithm puts an end to the frustration everyone on the consoles is seeing. If it is now the same engine we have on mobile, it seems OK. This is after only a half day of playing, so I can’t make promises.

1 Like

They should just add “freeze myself” to Justice’s spell… lol

3 Likes

They changed the algorithm on mobile yesterday though. It is now much worse than before. But, that may still be an improvement for console. I also play some on console, and it is, or at least was (haven’t played with the update yet) absolutely terrible.

1 Like

I just want to make sure I understand what you’re saying. Are you saying that gameplay on mobile is more frustrating (that is, more like console gameplay) than it was 2 days ago? If so, are you able to put your finger on anything specific that changed?

I told you pc folks there was a shitstorm on the horizon, looks like it’s hit for most people.

3 Likes

Personally, I haven’t noticed the AI being any worse than before. I think it’s definitely too early to tell (especially since a lot of people have been grinding Challenges to get the Soulforge maxed out), but I’m not seeing it at the moment.

1 Like

I’m mainly referring to mobile being worse now. PC and console has had the bad cascading for a while now.

Same here…Sometimes I get a awesome cascade on my first turn and fill everything. Sometimes the ai does.

1 Like