Im losing my patience and frustrated

Noticed not a lot of change on mobile for me either.

The Cascades are much worse on mobile now. I’ve played on console and PC, so I knew what was coming. But, I play primarily on mobile. So, at least there was an escape from the terrible ai Cascades if I wanted to avoid it. Now, it’s across the board bad.

3 Likes

I have fought the Justice team a lot and I have never lost to it but today I fought it twice and it didn’t go as well

They had normal stats but after 1 turn they were like this

I don’t know how you guys put up with this for so long

6 Likes

Lol no choice since we need to wait for update for fix, it might change after this update since they will add a file
Similar as pc to be able to fix bug without update

1 Like

Because…trust the 1 year long process. Ive been saying it for months now. They hate their own game

There is literally no other answer for their continuing butchery of themselves. Any good lead dev would have scrapped the ai a long time ago and redid it. They have literally ignored us for months if not a year

Welcome to the dark side :grin:

@Maxx I understand your frustration, but you are also not using a team that is optimised to fight VJM. I’ve found in my experience that the best way to tackle a VJM team is to mana drain Justice, block blue mana where possible and have hard hitters, not exploders like Krystenax.

There was always going to be a difference to PVP with the arrival of sliders, but the team has done what they can to stop the predominant VJM meta. On PC/Mobile we found that this team was nowhere near as prevalant as on console, partly due to the changes we made to the gem spawning algorithm previously.

I think he is a PC/mobile player…

Mainly because there is other as much horrible defense teams : Wisp, Famine, Kraken, Humility, Wisp, etc.
None of your Dungeon teams can compete with them despite their power up…
It will be greatly appreciate to have a look on these troops and balance them…

2 Likes

I posted a perfect team to beat it but was pretty much ignored. Fair enough, I’ll keep em to myself from now on.

@Nephilim I liked the team!

1 Like

It’s been very good for our guild. I shared it with another guild but only publicly posted in a couple of months ago and again recently as we’re getting alterations.
Dwarf defence are fantastic too.
Stonehammer
Mythic highforge
Apothecary
Mythic highforge
Kraken banner.
Going to be a tough one now, that’s one of the main reasons I’m looking forward to the update.
Credit to Justin for coming up with that the morning stonehammer dropped on console.

2 Likes

Lol went 2-3 on first day of new ai…

Watched on turn 3 as a justice league looped for 9 turns

Then saw the fun console tds that casts 7x straight.

1 Like

Im sorry…but did you even read his post?
He said after 1 turn…it literally doesnt matter what team he has if justice loops 5x on turn 1.

Honestly you guys dont get it. Justice is broken…heck most of your guardians were at creation.

Justice is and was
Courage was at creation
Humility 3rd trait is obscene
Sacrifice sucks
Honor is tough but manageable and loyalty is probably the only one done right

1 Like

May I ask what team you use to take out VJM teams?

I posted a bit further up ^^^^^

1 Like

But my gw fave is maw apothecary and double Khorvash with kraken banner, just devour justice ASAP

1 Like

Unless you are talking about the dwarf team you posted with stonehammer highforge apothecary, I don’t see it. I went through the whole thread and read all your messages. Maybe you could post it again?

I did, just earlier. It was in a different thread. Apologies. It’s just above your reply ^^^

Oh, and that is awesome too

I actually wasn’t really bothered by it but if it happened as much as it does on console I would be then. Before the update Krystenax was actually the best thing against Justice for me I use to use the first Krystenax to remove all the blues and by the time there was blue on the board again I had the second Krystenax to remove them again and that usually killed everyone.

Also drainers don’t always work. All it takes is for the ai to get a lucky cascade to fill Valkyrie and if you don’t have a drainer up it’s game over.

As you can see from my SS Nyx was undamaged same as all my other troops but while Justice was looping everytime there was more than 13 blues on the board the ai casted Mab and just kept looping until Mab was full and there was 13 blues again.

Nyx is probably a terrible idea against Justice but I didn’t even get a chance to cast her